37

Kara's P

Kara's P.O.V

"I told you to wake me up every time you want something,"

I heard Taehyung's voice in the kitchen as I stood by the counter trying to open the cheese.

"I can't wake you up every time," I said as we locked eyes."It's the 4th time" 

"What is it this time?" Taehyung asked, chuckling.

"Cheese " I answered, putting a piece in my mouth.

"Your due is very soon, why are you having cravings now," Taehyung said , opening his mouth and accepting the piece I offered him.

"I wish I understand" I answered and he smiled, wrapping his arms around me as he gently placed his hand on my belly.

"I can't wait for you to give birth" Taehyung mumbled as he nuzzled his face against my neck.

"I thought you liked me being pregnant" I said and he hummed,planting a kiss on my shoulder.

"I do,but I fucking miss cuddling while sleeping and that pregnancy pillow..Ugh."  he said and I chuckled at him complaining.

"Only a few days to go, " I said, turning to look at him as I ate another piece of cheese.

"I wish it's an easy baby like Taemin," Taehyung said and I smiled.

"We will find out soon," I said,locking eyes with Taehyung.

He smiled,tilting his head, connecting our lips together.His mouth moved against mine delicately and passionately. His kisses were much like him. hot and exquisite, leaving me breathless each time. 

He pushed his tongue past my lips and stroked the inside of my mouth. He moaned into my mouth as I pressed my body to his and slid my hands into his hair. His hands gripped my waist tightly.

I broke the kiss and turned my head, reaching for another piece of cheese and ate it. Taehyung chuckled, kissing my cheek,and turned to the coffee machine.

"It's so early for coffee," I said as he turned it on.

"It's 5:39 , I will be leaving soon anyway"

"Do you have to go ?" I asked when he turned around.

"I don't wanna go either but it is important,"Taehyung said as he took a piece of cheese.

"I can't tolerate more mistakes, especially like the last time I didn't attend," he added,cupping my face in his palms.

"Besides you will get some time to hang out with Henry," he added and I smiled.

"Just come back quick, " 

Taehyung nodded,bringing his lips to mine. I hummed against his lips and he pulled away with a chuckle and this time he gave me a piece of cheese and I smiled at him accepting it.