42

Tae's P

Tae's P.O.V

"I want to know the publishing source of the picture and who took it , you understand me , Miss.Jo " 

I said through the phone as I watched Jimin and Hayon playing with the kids.

"Yes, Mr.Kim " 

I hung up the phone, frustrated as I threw it on the couch as Hayon looked at me when I sighed.

"You should let it go ,Taehyung " She said when I picked Haru up.

"I won't," I said, sitting down on the couch.

"Why would he let it go ?"Jimin asked as Hayon glanced at him.

"It's just a picture " She defended.

"A picture of me and my wife on a date circling the internet as a picture of me and my mistress "  I corrected.

"Well , I think it's the time for you to go public with your relationship" she said and Jimin nodded.

"The more you kept your marriage a secret the more people wanted to know about it"

"I have to see what Kara thinks, " I said as Hayon smiled.

"Speaking of Kara , She had an interview a few days ago -you know - as the anonymous fashion designer Kara and she was asked about the -practically not just one ring but three rings in her finger and she said she's married " Hayon said.

"Where did you see the interview?" I asked.

"I read about it and They even asked her to say something about her partner and She said- wait let me read it for you, I screen shot it to show it to you but I forgot" Hayon explained, reaching for her phone.

" She said " Hayon started, looking amusingly at me , "He is the sort of guy everybody wants to be friends with, men and women, His very friendly and sincere nature and magnetic personality seem to draw everybody to him. " 

"She's right, " Jimin commented and I smiled.

Damn , I miss her so much.

"If I went public with our relationship, I have to reveal that I have kids and I don't want them to be exposed to publicity at such a young age , we've been through that. Being a member of a rich successful business family makes you always under surveillance "

"I agree, it's one of the things why we bought a house next to yours," Jimin said and Hayon nodded.

"It's like a hidden place in nature "

"So that's why I'd better find this ambitious hardworking photographer who leaked the pictures and called Songul my mistress" 

Jimin and Hayon laughed at me and I realized I was talking with so much annoyance that Haru was only staring at me, feeding from my energy and she grew quieter.