35

Tae's P

Tae's P.O.V

"You're tickling me " 

Kara softly laughed as I planted kisses on her stomach as we lay in bed. I smiled, kissing her one more before looking up at her, as she ran her fingers through my hair.

"I'm doing my rituals, I told you not to interrupt me" 

"Giving extra love won't change the gender of the baby to a girl " Kara exclaimed, smiling.

"But it will at least make the desire of having a third child grow in you" 

She laughed, pulling her nightgown down and looked at me, looking all so beautiful and gorgeous with her hair spread on the pillow.

"Let's have this one first " She smiled,brushing her hand against my cheek.

"You know, you should be down for the idea, not many men are ready to have more than two kids " 

"I'm not saying no, " Kara said as I suddenly pulled myself up and hovered over her.

"And you're not saying yes either" I said,starting to tickle her.

"Do...Ahh..not..tickl…" Kara squealed, giggling as she tried to hold my hands.

I laughed , stopping and I  brushed her hair from her face, her soft eyes glazed me. 

"Didn't you say you have work to do ?" Kara asked, amusingly as she tried to catch her breath.

"I do but that's for later, I wanna cuddle with you "  I smiled as she pulled me toward her and kissed me gently.

"I'm having dinner with your friend tomorrow" , Kara said and I hummed kissing her again.

"What are you wearing?" I asked and she smiled.

"Want me to show you?" She asked and I nodded.

"I gotta see if your outfit will have what they call «Dress to impress» mechanism," I stated as she stood up.

"Henry was the one who picked up this outfit"   

I brushed my hair back as I watched her walking to the closest. My smile fell when she disappeared into the closest. I didn't know how I could tell her, it was so hard to hide things from her.

I'm not only worried about her ,I'm also worried about the baby she's carrying. I can't just go and tell her I'm taking Taemin to see his grandmother, I'm afraid she might lose it or freak out again. 

Doing it without her knowing seems a better option but it feels wrong. I don't wanna do it behind her back again.

Kara walked out holding the outfit she was going to wear and I smiled at her as she lay it down on the bed. 

It was a tweed black and white blazer and skirt. I looked up at her and kept My eyes trained on her, admiring her, once again studying her graceful curves under her nightgown, warmed by the smile upon her lips and in her eyes.