48

Tae's P.O.V

"Hell yeah !" 

I cheered,I had finally turned a pancake without ruining it.

"You saw that ?" I asked, looking over my shoulder at Taemin and Haru , who were sitting in their chairs.

"Your Daddy is a pro pancake chef now" I said,grinning at them and they both smiled and squealed at me.

"Thank you, my puppies, I know, I'm the best" 

I smiled , turning around and tipping it into a plate with sliced strawberries and some blueberries.

"Looks beautiful, doesn't it?" I said as Haru clapped her tiny hands together.

"Daddy will cook you as many pancakes as you want when you grow up, just take your time " I said to Haru ,leaning down to kiss her.

"My beautiful baby girl" I smiled when she placed her hand on my cheek and the other on my mouth and I kissed it.

" Are you sure you'll be okay ?" I heard Kara's voice as she walked into the kitchen.

"Yes " I answered, taking Haru's hand in my mouth and pretending to eat it and she giggled.

I smiled at Haru kissing her again, feeling Kara walked behind me, brushing her hand against my ass, gently squeezing it before. I straightened up , turning towards Kara, watching her as she fielded her tea cup again.

My eyes trailed down her body, She was wearing high waisted blue jeans that hugged her curves, and a pair of high heeled boots. She looked positively edible.

My gaze traveled down from her face to her breast when she turned around. The low cut vest she wore made her breast look like apples in a bowl.

"Let's sit, " She said, picking up the plate of pancakes.

I turned the kids around to face the table and then joined her at the table. My eyes didn't leave her breast while having breakfast. I was so enamoured by her vision of beauty, I had forgotten my breakfast and stopped eating.

"Too revealing?" 

I looked up at Kara when she spoke as she looked down at herself before meeting my eyes and I shook my head.

"It's perfect, My mind seems to go blank when I see you wearing something new and all I think about is how beautiful you will look out of it " 

Kara's smile got wilder and she blushed, biting her lower lip before taking a strawberry in her mouth.

"What's with the look?" I asked and she quickly whipped Haru's cheek before standing up.

"Nothing, I just love how you casually express your thoughts, whether they were normal or dirty " She explained, taking a final sip from her tea.