43

Kara's P

Kara's P.O.V

"You're so cute " 

I smiled at Taemin as he helped pack while we were sitting on the carpet in the nursery. He took diapers and threw them in the bag.

My Mom was getting married this weekend in the vineyard she owned with her fiance and she invited us to spend time with them and get to know his family before the wedding. 

I'm so happy for her, I never thought I would ever attend her wedding or even witness this day in my whole entire life.

I chuckled when I lifted my head up to find Taemin laying down in the suitcase. He smiled at me when he noticed me looking at him.

"How did you get in there ?" I asked, pulling him out to pack the clothes.

Taemin kicked his feet excitedly, pulling his arms for me to hold him. 

"I need to pack bébé, I don't have time to hold you " I said when he wrapped his tiny arms around my neck.

I let him cling to me as I packed the clothes and closed the suitcase. I stood up and checked on Haru who was having her morning nap.

"Isn't she beautiful?" I asked, looking at Taemin who leaned forward to peek at her as well.

"Sisi !" He rambled and I squeezed him ,kissing his cheek.

"Yes, That's your sister, You're such smart boy " 

I walked out from the nursery downstairs with Taemin in my arms to check if everything was in place before we left. I placed Taemin down to collect the toys him and Haru were playing with.

I laughed as Taemin pulled out every toy I placed in the basket and put it on the carpet and innocently patted his eyes at me, giggling when I caught him red handed.

"You're getting so naughty " I amused, chuckling. "Come here "

Taemin giggled, squealing when I tried to hold him as he speeded up walking. I was going to grab him but I let him walk to Taehyung when he got in and he lifted him up.

"Hello Stranger," I said seductively, standing up and Taehyung chuckled.

"Sorry I'm late, meeting kinda took long" 

Taehyung said as he ran a finger across my cheek when I stood before him before cupping my face and claiming my mouth with a soft kiss.

I poked Taemin when we pulled away and he squealed, clinging to Taehyung.

"It's okay , I just finished packing as well." 

"I will go change then " Taehyung said and I nodded.

Taehyung took Taemin with him upstairs and I quickly cleaned the living room, waiting for them to come back down.

"I will get the car started," Taehyung said when he walked down.