8

Tae's P.O.V

It had been 3 months and half since Kara got pregnant, it was early December . Everything about the pregnancy was amazing, she had no morning sickness ,no mood swings, no weird craving.

All of that made it so much fun and more easier for us to spend time together, After the last time Kara passed out , I decided to start working from home and I've been enjoying it.

I was talking with Miss.Lee on the phone when I noticed Kara walked in to the study, she smiled at me sweetly as she made her way to my desk were I was sitting.

"Aren't you coming to bed?" She asked gently.

I stood up from my chair and turned around the desk to stand in front of her, "miss me?" I said kissing her, carding my fingers through her silk, soft hair. Her lips were heaven.

"So much " she whispered against my lips.

I smiled kissing her one last time taking her hand in mine and dragged her to our bedroom, Kara fell asleep in my arms right away.

I held her close to me as I slid my hand under her pyjama top, placing my hand on her stomach, a little bump started showing and it was the cutest thing ever.I can't count how many pictures I've took of Kara's stomach the past few days.

Kara turned around , having half her body thrown over mine.Her warmth made my heart beat so fast, I liked her when she was like this. Cuddly and at peace.

I slid my arm around her, holding her in place, and I stared down at her. My eyes follow her divine features marveling at her sleepy form.

Kara suddenly started wriggling against me, I rubbed her back trying to calm her thinking she was dreaming. Her writhing continues, and I was pretty sure she was rubbing up against me.

Kara pressed herself more against me as I felt her rubbing herself against my thigh that was between her legs.she moaned in her sleep, and my eyebrows shoot up.

This was new!.

She didn't usually move in her sleep. It only happens when she was having a nightmare, but this was something completely opposite.

She moaned again still completely asleep. I could feel myself harden against her frame. Her hand slid under my shirt and I sucked in air sharply.

She slipped her hand out of my shirt as I heard her let out a shaky breath, she placed her hand on my shoulder and I knew she was awake and she was adjusting to the darkness of the room.

"Taehyung! "She whispered and nudging me. and I hummed in response.

"Are you awake?" She asked.

"You were dreaming," I said ignoring her question, and she thought over it for a moment.

"It was a really nice dream," she replied,and I couldn't help but smirked at her tone.