44

Tae's P

Tae's P.O.V

"Aren't you such a cute little angel, Do you love uncle Henry ?" Henry cooed as he held Haru in his arms.

We were sitting outside waiting for the ceremony to start, the past few days were so amazing and fun but so fucking hard to keep up with, Specifically when all of sudden my desire for Kara just kept on possessing me, consuming me.

It was a feeling beyond sexual need, though my body burned for her. Since her Grandfather and the rest of her family came we were separated, her Aunt who is apparently only a few years older than us along with her uncle's fiance insisted on them sharing a room to spend time together and Henry's wife joined.

I love seeing her happy and all smiling and giggling .She was contagious and her being happy made me happy  but the way she carried herself around made my head fussy. 

The sweet secretive kisses she gave me from every now and then and the long lingerie eyes contact, the innocent look she sends me but deep down I know how twisted it is, It all made me go crazy.

"What is taking them so long ?" Johnny whined as he stretched in his chair.

"Make up, hair , nails , dresses, everything" Jaehyun listed as we all glanced at them.

"My girlfriend takes so long to get read so believe me, I know!" he explained, making us smile.

"Who's handsome ? Uncle Henry or Uncle Vernon ?" Henry asked Haru and she giggled excitedly , babbling random things.

"What's so funny?" Henry asked again and Vernon and Haru giggled.

"She's laughing because your face is funny," he commented.

"Hey, boys ," Rose greeted, joining us along with Jia.

"Where are the girls?" Henry asked as his eyes ran down his wife's body.

"Bridesmaid will appear when the ceremony starts," She answered, gently kissing Haru's hand.

"You look beautiful " Vernon commented and she thanked him.

Taemin handed me his milk bottle when he finished it and smiled at me and chuckled, helping him to stand up on the chair as I placed the empty bottle away.

"Da-da " He called, stretching for me to hold him and I pulled him in my arms , placing him on my lap.

"Your kids are so easy going" Jia said and I smiled , looking down at Taemin, who leaned his head back against my chest and sat down.

"It's weird to see a one year old baby sitting peaceful like that , it's mind blowing" Johnny amused, winking at Taemin.

"And they are so freaking cute, I wanna eat you " Henry said, burying his nose in Haru's neck ,making her giggle.

"Then when are you going to give me one of them ?" Rose commented, looking at Henry who met her eyes with an amused look on his face.

"I'm not drunk yet , try later " he said and she chuckled.