34

Kara's P

Kara's P.O.V

"You sure you don't need help ?" 

I asked Taehyung's grandmother as she held Taemin in her arms.

"Sweetheart , I raised two generations, I will be fine " She smiled at me and I nodded.

"I just don't want him to disturb your sleep" I reasoned and she sighed.

"Do not worry " she assured, "just go and have some rest " 

"Okay , good night, " I said, standing up and walked to the door. "Call me if you need anything, " I said and she nodded.

"Good night sweetheart," 

I closed the door behind me and went upstairs to my bedroom. Taehyung's grandmother came for a visit a few days after we got back from Namwon and Taehyung went to Busan for some work.

I sighed when I looked at the empty bed, tonight I have to try and sleep by myself.I changed my clothes then went to bed.

I sighed as I turned over yet again, flipping my pillow over in the process and trying to find the perfect spot where to rest my head.

 I closed my eyes against the darkness of the silent bedroom and sighed, waiting for the moment when sleep will take over me and finally allowed my mind to rest. But it wasn't meant to be. Soon enough I was turning over once again and I was simply staring at the ceiling. 

Groaning out my defeat, I sat up and reached to the bedside table seeking out my cell phone in the darkness and pressing the unlock button.

 Nearly 2 am. Taehyung would be already asleep by now. I didn't want to wake anyone up just because I couldn't sleep and I felt very alone in the huge bed. 

I knew that staying in bed and fighting with myself to sleep would get nothing accomplished.Late night sex to calm my nerves and wear me out was out of the question, since Taehyung was still away on business.

I threw the blankets off of myself in frustration and flipped on the three way light beside the bed. The setting I chose was a dim one , I left the bed and crossed the room to the bathroom, maybe some hot shower would help.

Slipping out of my nightgown ,putting it aside. I opened the shower door and turned on the water to nearly its hottest setting, in order to allow both the water and the shower stall to warm up before I entered it. 

Turning back towards the mirror I pulled my hair atop my head and secured it with a clip. Then turned sideway, viewing  my body in the mirror with a constructive eye.

I still couldn't see a bump forming, My stomach was still flat as it was, nothing interesting was really happening. I even feel more normal than last time I was pregnant, no morning sickness,no headache,no dizziness, it's like I am not pregnant at all.