47

Kara's P

Kara's P.O.V

"I'm really sorry again, you had to cancel your anniversary plans to join us for the trip"

I smiled at Rania who apologized for -maybe- the hundred times now.

"It's okay " I reassured again and she smiled apologetically at me.

"They got married twice , soon they will be having another anniversary to celebrate," Jimin said as he placed the food box on the counter.

"Exactly"I said,sending Jimin a smile.

"Besides what's better, spending the best time with your friends and having fun or spending the whole day in a room ?" Jiyon said from the table as she fed wendy.

"The room, baby, the room " Suga amused, making us chuckle.

"You love sleeping that much ?" Jimin asked, looking at Suga.

"I sometimes don't get you at all" Hayon said with a giggle as she approached Jimin.

"How could you be so innocent," She said in a awe before pecking his lips and he laughed understanding the meaning.

"Wait a minute," he said , turning to look at me, "When did you become so dirty minded?"

"Leave her alone, " Naeun said as she excitedly walked to me and hugged me.

"The headache is here " Jimin noted and we broke the hug and she turned,grimacing at him.

"Hi " Jungkook walked in with a smile on his face and we all greeted him back and moved to the living room, where Miso and Jin were.

"Woah.." Jungkook let out , astonished as he stopped at the entrance of the living room.

"So many babies," He said, eyes wide as he stared at the kids having their play time on the carpet.

"More to come, " Jin said as we laughed at Jungkook.

"Is this heaven?" Hoseok asked as he appeared at the door.

"Uncle hope is here!" He sang , dropping himself on the floor,between the kids , "Show me some love " He chanted.

We chuckled when Suejin sat on Hoseok's face and Taemin stepped on his stomach, making him groan.

"Thank you for the love" he growled, making us laugh.

I turned around, looking at Taehyung. He sat at the table with his laptop in front of him.Concentrating on what he was doing.

So serious. I love that look.

"You need to get married as well, now that Namjoon is getting married" Miso commented and Hoseok sat up with Hiba on his lap.

"No thank you"

"You need to get married so Jungkook's turn will come," Suga said, glancing at Jungkook and Naeun.