5

Happy Hope Day ☀

☀ Happy Hope Day ☀

Kara's P.O.V

There were so many cheers and hugs and tears when everyone knew I was pregnant specifically Taehyung's mom, everyone was excited to met the first grandchild in the family.

I was head over heels from happiness, I wanted to tell my grandfather so bad too.we had dinner afterwards and it was such joyful atmosphere.

After dinner, Taehyung's mom asked me to stay and talk to her for a little bit more as the others went to the other living room to hang out.

We mostly talked about the baby and how super she was to be finally a grandmother, I was so relieved when no one said it was too early for us to started a family together.

I excused myself to join the guys, when I was passing by the hall, Taehyung and Chae- young were standing outside in the small balcony, I was about to go in but I stopped right in place when She talked.

"I can't believe you're going to be a father " she said to him as she leaned on his shoulder.

"I know, I'm super excited to say the least, I still can't believe it too " 

"You're gonna be the hottest daddy for years, That makes me want you even more " she whispered seductively near his ear and Taehyung groaned as he looked at her.

I changed my way and continued to the living room where the others were as soon as I walked in Namjoon spoke.

"Where is Taehyung?" He asked me but Hayon beat to it.

"Probably somewhere fuckimg Chae- young " she said then widened her eyes and looked apologetically at me, " I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to say it like that " 

"Babe, why the hell will you mention something that happened years ago " Jimin said and I only shook my head at her telling her it's nothing.

Namjoon moved aside and I sat down next to him,I felt his gaze on my thigh when my skirt raised up a little bit.he looked up at me and found me staring at him.

He blinked repeatedly and looked elsewhere, then he gave me the little blanket that was laying on the couch hand.

They changed the subject and Hayon started telling us about her trip with the girls, I tried so hard to focus on what she was saying but I couldn't, there was this feeling inside of my stomach that I couldn't get rid off since I saw how Chae -Young was closer to Taehyung when she talked to him.

I closed my eyes trying to ease that feeling and push it away but I couldn't, I sure do not know anything about Taehyung's past and I said I don't care how it was, but I can't help but be curious to know it all.

I didn't realized I fell asleep until I felt someone  placing a hand on my shoulder and shaking me slowly.

"Songul, dear "