30

Tae's P

Tae's P.O.V

"Taehyung, are you okay ?," 

I looked over at jiyon and I nodded smiling at her. I fucking wasn't okay. I couldn't talk to Kara after what she told me. Aunt Sora came and called us to the table and since then we've been surrounded by the others.

I've been sitting on my nerves this whole time, I wonder how Kara find the will power to sit in the same room with someone like him, shamelessly laughing and chatting.

But I'm not her, I'm not gonna sit here watching him act up on his pride and ego because he knows Kara won't say anything.

" when did you first met ?" Mrs.Park asked.

"We met in a coffee shop " Chae young answered and he nodded.

"I thought you met at a club " I commented and everyone looked at me.

"What'd you mean ?" Chae asked and I slightly smirked looking at him.

"I've been wondering where I've seen before and now I do , I didn't know you picked girls up from coffee shops as well"

"What the hell are you saying Taehyung ?" Hayon commented.

"I think you mistook me for someone else" he defended.

"I'm sure I remember every single guy who laid a hand on my wife "

I locked eyes with him ignoring the other stares at me and enjoying how his smug smile dropped and threat shown up his face.

"Are you doing this to pay me back ?" Chae young said crossing her arms.

"You're making him uncomfortable " My mother commented.

Hell, he should be uncomfortable.I broke into a smile and looked at him chuckling. 

"I'm just joking man, chill "I said and he let out a nervous chuckle, deeply knowing that I wasn't.

"Not funny Taehyung " Hayon said and I smiled.

"Please continue your story" I said standing up,"I will go check on Taemin" I added, excusing myself.

I left the living room and headed to our room, the glass door to the back yard from our room was open. Kara was sitting on the floor with Taemin as he played with his toys next to the open door.

Kara was gently talking with Taemin and for a moment I felt my anger fade away and I smiled to myself,marveling at them together.

"He doesn't want to sleep" Kara said when she saw me.

"Let him play then " I said as I sat down facing her.

I smiled at Taemin as he stood up and started walking unsteadily towards me, I pulled my hand to catch him in case he tripped.

"Are you going to tell me the rest of the story?" I asked looking up at Kara.

"You don't have to if you're uncomfortable" I added and she smiled at me.