29

Kara's P

Kara's P.O.V

"Turkey, mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, stuffing, cranberry sauce – and two pieces of pie."

Mrs.Min narrated through the list of the food they were making.

"Pumpkin?" Hayon asked her mom, sitting by the counter.

"No, apple. You hate pumpkin."

"But I wanna eat it " Hayon pouted as Mrs.Park chuckled.

"Don't worry , we will make one " She assured as she walked to the stove.

"You sure you don't need any help ?" I asked as Aunt Sora shook her head.

"Just go and relax , You have 3 powerful cook in this kitchen, the only person who will need help is you " Aunt Sora joked.

"After eating their food " Namjoon continued and I chuckled.

"First time I tasted it I couldn't get enough" Namjoon's step-mother said and I smiled at her.

She was incredibly so nice and I could see from where Chaeyoung got her features. 

"Joon !, get the wine " Chae entered the kitchen.

"Get it yourself " He said back and she glared at him.

"You see how she treats me " Namjoon said to her mom and Chae chuckled scoffing.

"At least I don't change attitude when people are around ,now Shut up and get the wine."

"Chae !, be nice " Her mom scolded as Chae glared deadly at Namjoon as he handed her the wine bottle.

"She still salty because I beated her in the monopoly last night" Namjoon teased.

"You beat all of us " Chae remarked.

"Yeahh , go ahead and make yourself feel better " Namjoon said and she mimicked him going out of the kitchen.

"You two never change" Hayon commented.

I smiled when I saw Suga walking in with Taemin in his arms, since the day we came here he had been shifting from one person arm to another one .

"Do not take him " Suga said to Hayon when she wanted to take him.

"You are spoiling the kid now he won't want to sit on the floor and he will want to be lift up all the time " Mr.Kim said.

Taemin started shrieking in Suga's Hand when he saw me and suddenly started crying.

"He must be hungry " Mr.Park said as I took Taemin from Suga.

Taemin immediately hugged me, starting to rub his eyes, making me melt at how cute he was. All sleepy and tired.

I walked out of the kitchen passing the living room where the others were sitting to go to the bedroom.

The room Taehyung and I took was in the first floor, so it was easy to check on Taemin every now and then.