16

Tae's P

Tae's P.O.V

"Tell me again, what was the name of the Magazine ?"

"Homme Magazine, Mr.Kim "

I nodded my head as I walked from the elevator with Miss.Lee, meeting a well dressed woman standing there as she smiled wildly at me.

"Kim Taehyung! It's a pleasure to meet you!" The Woman said, taking my hand and shaking it.

"You are way Handsome than the pictures" She compliment and I thanked her.

"I took the liberty of buying you a black coffee, I know you like it" She laughed and handed me the cup.

"Thanks" I smiled, accepting the coffee. "Do you buy all your guests coffee?" I asked, when I noticed the amusement look on her face.

"Just the front page ones" she laughed,brushing her hair behind her ear. "I'm Bae Suzy by the way, the head of Homme Magazine"

"Nice to meet you" I shook my head and she smiled friendly at me.

"we better get to the photo shoot" She said and took the lead to a studio.

"This is my assistant joy , which probably you already meet,this is Dara and Minzy...they will be preparing you for your photo shoot"Suzy smiled, "I'll be in the next room if any of you need me".

After half an hour in the Makeup and Hair room, I was ready for the photo shoot.

"I told you, you should be a model" I smiled when I heard Jungkook's voice.

"Good thing you're the photographer, I can be a model for you " I said and Jungkook chuckled.

"Well, I won't miss the chance of photographing Mr.Kim Taehyung ,would I? "

"I bet it's a good thing for your career"I joked and Jungkook grinned at me.

"You can't possibly imagine how much" He joked back as we both Chuckled.

"Gentlemen "

Jungkook and I turned around when we heard Suzy's voice and she licked her lips smiling at at us.

"Shall we start?" She asked.

"Sure"

She stood to the side while Jungkook snapped photos of me. He got a few of me standing in my all black suit.

"Suzy, any preferences for this one, it's the front of the Magazine I believe" Jungkook asked, turning to her.

"Eemm, I think a profile picture will look good, we want it to catch the readers eye" Suzy laughed, walking towards him.

After a few more photos the photo shoot was complete.

"Can I have that memory card please Jungkook, I might as well pick out the best ones" She smiled.