26

Tae's P

Tae's P.O.V

"Taehyung where's flower ?" 

Jimin asked when I walked to Dr.Park's office. Him and his wife were there along with Hayon and Jimin.

"What's wrong?" Hayon asked.

"She left " 

"What you mean she left?" Dr.Park answered as he stood up from the couch, where Taemin was sleeping.

"You told her ?" Jimin asked and I looked at him, he was terrified.

I shook my head and Hayon looked at Jimin confused.

"Told her what ?, what did you do this time Taehyung?" 

"She knew herself " I said as Jimin cursed walking towards me.

"And where did she go ? Did she leave the hospital ?....Her phone is with me, she doesn't have money " 

"Yah ! You two , tell us what's going on?" Hayon spatted angrily waking Taemin up.

I took Taemin from aunt sora and held him in my arms.

"Taehyung has been taking Taemin to see Songul's mom " Jimin said as uncle and his wife stared at me.

"Without her knowing ?" Uncle asked and I nodded guilty.

"You mean her real Mother?" Hayon asked and Jimin nodded.

"And you knew?" She asked him and he nodded again. "And you didn't tell me ?" 

"I didn't tell flower how do you want me to tell you, I promised Taehyung not to tell anyone " 

"I thought things weren't good with her mother?" Hayon asked looking at me.

"Could you tell us what happened ?" Aunt sora asked.

"Her Mother asked to meet up after she left and I agreed, we talked for some time and I realized she wasn't as horrible as she sounds and told her songul was pregnant,She called few time after asking me about Taemin and one thing lead to other and she asked me if she could meet him and I accepted "

"Please that woman is the most horrible person I ever met " Jimin spoke angrily.

"It's not like your mother was any good too" 

"Still , I told you let's tell her, I told you let's not keep it a secret from her,..fuck , I can't believe I listened to you " Jimin stated,frustrated. 

"It's not time to argue boys, where would she be ? We have to find her" Dr.Park said.

"Please , take care of Taemin, we will go look for her " I said handing him to Hayon.

"Go home and stay there until we comeback" she nodded as I looked at Jimin.

"Be careful" Aunt Sora said as we walked out from the office.