50

Tae's P

Tae's P.O.V

"Take care of yourself, ok?" 

I titled my head ,looking down at Taemin. His head was laying on my chest as he sat on my lap. 

I hugged him when I saw his pouty lips and sad eyes, already sulking because we were leaving.

"Taemina " I called and he looked up at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked, melting under his gaze, as he looked at me with sparkling upset eyes.

"Don go" he mumbled,whispering, playing with the button of my shirt.

"I'm not going anywhere" I said and he looked at me.

"You're going to travel with your grandparents and play with your sister," I explained and he smiled.

"Re...ally!"

I chuckled at his question and nodded, kissing his cheek.

"Mommy and I will come get you when you get back, ok?" 

"Ok " he said,nodding, giving me a kiss.

"Ayy cutee " I coed kissing him again.

"You gonna look after Haru " I said and he nodded, smiling. 

"And play together" I added, standing up with him in my arms.

"with Nana " he said and I nodded, smiling.

"You wanna play with Nana ?" I asked and he nodded.

I walked to the door and opened it smiling at Kara's Mom and Aunt Sora. 

"I'm here !" Luna cheerfully sang,opening her arms for Taemin and he happily leaned towards her.

"Aigoo, my cute baby" She coed and kissed him.

"We're not late right?" Aunt Sora asked and I shook my head.

"Right on time, Songul is dressing Haru" 

"We're gonna have so much fun, right?" Aunt Sora said, looking at Taemin and he smiled, excitedly chuckling.

We walked to the living room and soon Kara joined us with Haru. She greeted her mom and Aunt Sora and asked them to stay and have something to drink but they insisted on leaving.

Our parents decided to spend the week in Busan with Haru and Taemin till we came back from our trip. It was a good idea, the kids will not feel our absence.

Kara and I left for the airport soon after. She was doing her best so I couldn't figure out where we were going. She packed everything for us.

"Still not telling me where we are going?" I asked and she shook her head as we got into the jet.

"You'll know when we arrive " She smiled as the pilot came.

He introduced himself to us and we greeted him as well, informing us we will be departing in 15 min.