51

Kara's P

Kara's P.O.V

"So you chose mermaid silhouette dress and I made couple of design for you to choose from "

I said to Rania as she sat next to me at the table along with her friends, Nami and Sua along with my assistant.

"You didn't have to overwork yourself," Rania said in awe as she looked at the designs.

"Please, it's nothing, it was fun " I smiled at her, looking at my side when I felt Taemin grab my blouse.

"Yes, bébé " I said, smiling at him and he gave me a key toy.

"Take " he said and I thanked him then taking it from him.

"I also have different fabric, satin and lace different patterns, choose what you prefer and will be set to go and move on to the bride maid dresses"

"I love this one" Rania said ,showing me a design and I nodded,smiling at her.

"Okay then -" before I could continue we heard a knock on the door and Henry walked in.

"Hi, I'm sorry for interrupting" He apologized, greeting the ladies as All of them stood up and greeted him back

"Taemin, look who's here " I said , looking at him before glancing at the girls.

"One moment please" I said, standing up and walking to Henry.

"When did you arrive?" I asked and he smiled at me as we hugged.

"Yesterday night" he responded and we broke the hug as he excitedly lifted Taemin in his arms.

"Hi buddy, you've gotten so big, " He said, hugging him.

"Where's Haru?" He asked and I gestured to the stroller where she was fast asleep.

"I'll take him till you finish your meeting" he offered and I nodded.

"That would be great, Thank you" I said, kissing Taemin.

"Have fun with Uncle Henry okay ?" I said and he grinned at me.

"Ayy such a cutie" Henry awed, turning to look at the ladies after, " Have a good day"

All of them bid him goodbye and I waved at Taemin,smiling when he gave me a flying kiss and I did the same.

"So what I was saying" I said when I turned around, going back to the ladies.

"You will take the design with you and accompany Mia to choose the fabric you like the most and will meet after it" I said and Rania nodded.

I walked to Haru to check on her when they left. It's been two week since Taehyung and I came back from the trip we went on and I gotta admit it was really hard to fall back into our previous life and schedule.

We went from spending every living moment together for a week, just the two of us, all day long, to seeing each other like we used to, in the morning and night.