12

Tae's P.O.V

"Heey, bubba "

I mumbled picking Taemin up from his crip, smiling to myself, when he babbled excitedly.

It had been three months since he was born and I couldn't be any more happier. Kara was doing such great job,she already was a mother by nature and every passing day I found myself drown to her more and more and of course to our little baby.

"You hungry ?" I asked coeing at him as he squealed excitedly.

"We gonna get you cleaned up first" I said kissing his sweet fluffy cheek.

I've been staying at home for the couple last days since Kara started preparing for her new collection. Basically all what I do is change him, feed him, then put him back to sleep as Kara scheduled for me then I get to work.

But today, Today was different,I had to give Taemin a bath, now I never done that .I don't think I've ever been under this much pressure in my life, not even during Taemin labor, did I feel like this.

My heart was beating faster than usual, I can do this, There is nothing to worry about.

"You got this" I mumbled to myself, nodded my head looking at Taemin, "I got this right ?" 

I asked laying Taemin on the bed and took his clothes off, I lifted him up then walked to the bathroom.

I played soft and low music from my phone, an old playlist that played sweet and slowly, a perfect accompaniment to the warm spring air, the afternoon light streaming in from the large windows of the bathroom.

"Let's do this " I cooed as I walked over to the sink, My fingers rubbing over Taemin’s tummy as he kicked his feet out, wriggling as he stared up at me.

"Don't smile at me like that , I'm nervous"I cooed at him, swaying side to side, hand gently cupping the back of Taemin's head. 

"Your mommy told me this would be easy but I think she was lying"  I mumbled, kissing the side of Tarmin's head.

Taemin let out another soft squeak and I nodded, "Exactly right bubba, Songul is a liar" I whispered, beginning to bounce Taemin when he began to fuss.

 "We can do this , It's just you and me buddy " I muttered and closed my eyes, taking a moment of cradling Taemin to his chest ,smiling at him when he leaned his head hugging me.

I looked down at the rounded edge rectangular bath, filled with warm water, two fresh washers folded neatly on the counter beside it. A slightly larger, soft fuzzy blue towel with a family of ducks embroidered on the corner was laid out also, ready for me to wrap Taemin up in once bathtime was over. 

A bottle of unscented baby body wash sat next to it, along with a fresh nappy, baby powder and wet wipes. I checked the temperature of the water with my finger one more time, making sure it was just right, just like it had said online, nice and warm but careful to not be steaming hot.