27

Kara's P

Kara's P.O.V

"We have to pick up Namjoon " 

Taehyung glanced at me as he drove out from our drive way.

"He told me when he called in the morning" I added and he nodded, quietly continue driving.

I know he was waiting for me to tell him, why I went to Namjoon yesterday. Taehyung knew I will go to Namjoon before I got to his house and he was right.

I went to Namjoon because he made me feel safe and protect and most importantly comfortable and all this wouldn't be if he did not have a relation with Taehyung.

Being around Namjoon, reminded me of Taehyung all the time that's why I went to him. 

It was true I ran away from Taehyung but I ran to someone that reminded me of him.

I was snapped out from my thoughts when I felt Taehyung's hand rest in my lap. I smiled at him as I wrapped my hands around his and held it there for comfort while he drove. 

Miso greeted us at Jin's parents house when we arrived, opening the door for us with her beautiful warm smile.

"Hello , welcome" She smiled as we greeted each other and hugged.

"Who is it ?" We heard Jin's voice from inside.

"The Kims are here " Miso said chuckling as Jin come to view with Seojin in his arms.

"Welcome to our humble home " 

"Hey, Little boy , how are you ?" Miso said cutely as she kissed Taemin's hand.

"He is getting cutter and cutter every time I see him"  she said.

"Are you going to stand at the door all day" we heard Jimin's voice.

"Huejin , Uncle Taetae and aunt princess are here! " Jin yelled as we walked in.

I greeted Hoseok as he took Taemin from me and bounced him around. I greeted Jiyon and Yoongi, chuckling when I heard Huejin screaming my name excited.

"AUNT PRINCESS !" He ran up to me and I lifted him up in my arms as he kissed me and we hugged.

"No kisses or hugs for me ?" Taehyung commented as Huejin leaned towards him and Taehyung chuckled taking him.

"Mrs.Kim " Taehyung happily called as a middle-aged woman walked in the door.

"My taetae " She purred pulling Taehyung in a hug.

"This is for you " Taehyung said handing her the flower we bought on the way.

"Woah ,My mother and son only provides special treatments for Taehyung " 

"None of you brought me flowers, of course I'll give Taetae a special treatment" she said kissing Tae's cheek.

"What do you have me for " Miso said to Jin as He chuckled , wrapping his arm around her waist and kissed her cheek.