56

Tae's P

Tae's P.o.v

"I can't go out there"

The boys and I laughed at Namjoon when he talked,sounding almost like he was about to cry.

"Come on big guy, you already gave your future wife a lap dance, what possibly could you be afraid of" Jin encouraged.

"Embarrassment " He responded with a chuckle.

"My dear cousin, you only live once," I teased and he rolled his eyes.

"If you're lucky you'd be the one getting a lap dance tonight" Yoongi said, catching Jin's attention.

"Ohh That's definitely happening," He smirked ,making us laugh.

"What are you all still doing?" Hoseok asked as he walked into the changing room.

"Your ladies are waiting outside" He said, glancing at Namjoon.

"Nice hips thrust my guy" he said teasingly , making Namjoon groan.

"I'm going" I announced, leaving the guys behind in the changing room.

I'd say the performance was a success, it was fun. I couldn't get rid of the look on Kara's face as she stared at me. The way her gaze was fixed only on me, her body tense, her expression revealing her devious thoughts.

And the way she blushed made my heart skip a beat, I must say she looked so beautiful, it took everything in me to hold back from pulling her into my arms.

"Professional dancer number one has arrived" I chuckled at Miso's introduction.

"How are you doing, ladies?" I greeted.

"After that performance, peachy" Jiyon said with a grin.

I looked at Kara who was grinning from ear to ear at me and I chuckled, wrapping my arms around her, my hands cupping her ass and jerking her towards me as I leaned in.

"So what do you think?" I asked as I looked down at her.

"I think...",she breathed out, "that you're gonna do that for me really soon"

"Which part ?" I teased and she smiled.

"All of it"

A flash of heat consumed me as she looked at my mouth before she pulled me in and pressed her lips to mine.

At that moment I didn't care that we were with the girls, since Kara initiated the kiss, I figured she was more than comfortable with them now or she's drunk.

I broke the kiss,smiling as Kara pulled me in for a hug. I wrapped my arms around her ,hugging her back.

"Where is this husband of mine?" Miso asked and Kara and I chuckled, breaking the hug.

"Changing, they'll be out in a second" I responded,sliding my hand down Kara's exposed back.

I felt Kara tense against me and I looked down at her the same time she looked at me. I studied her face for a second to know if she was drunk or not.