25

Early update

The last Flower Vol.1 has reached 100K

Thank you All

💜💜

Kara's P.O.V

"It's beautiful here, isn't it ?, it's like Paradise" 

I turned around to look at Miss.Lee as she walked into the sand. Taehyung had some work to do so me and her headed down to the beach.

"It is " I smiled as she stood beside me, admiring the beach.

"No one come in vacation in winter so the beach is pretty empty, it's perfect,..I Should get some tan " She giggled as we walked to find a perfect spot.

 The waves raise turquoise and break against the sand letting a foam white.few people were around. Indeed it was perfect.

Miss.Lee started taking off her clothes, I threw my sneakers to the sand and walked towards the water.admiring the water clear blue color.

I turned around when I heard Miss.lee calling me and I joined her.

"Aren't you going for a swim ?" She asked and I nodded.

"Then take your clothes off " She said, reaching for her bag. "Let me put some sunscreen on you "

I smiled at her sweetness and took my dress off. Miss.Lee stared at me in daze as she moved towards me and touch my stomach.

She looked up at to find me staring at her and she chuckled embarrassingly ,stepping away.

"Sorry, I'm just in awe , you don't seem like someone who gave birth before " she said looking down at herself.

"I go to the gym three days a week but my stomach isn't shaped like yours" 

"Because we have different figures, You're curvier than me, I don't go to the gym at all" 

"Ay !" Miss.lee giggled, "You're being nice,no need to use courtesy with me"

"Let me help you with sunscreen" I said and she handed it to me.

Miss.Lee and I continued talking about gym and her exercises routine as we applied sunscreen for each other.

"By the way do you know when Mr.Kim is joining us ?" She asked looking at her phone." Do-Hwan isn't answering my calls nor is he " 

"He said he will come after he's done" I answered and she hummed hugging her knees.

"I don't want to sound maddlesome but I really want to know how you and Mr.Kim met " she smiled at me.

The Last Flower [KTH] vol.2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें