32

Tae's P

Tae's P.O.V

"Where are you ?" 

I spoke on the phone as I opened my car door and got out.

"Just got to the restaurant, everyone is here except for you" 

"I just parked , I will be there in a minute " 

I answered as I hung up. Today was our 5 years high school reunion, Hayon and Jimin were already there, all our classmates were there.

"Finally, look who's here " Joshua said when he saw me and I chuckled when everybody cheered.

"Mr.Kim we thought you wouldn't show up" Seongwoo joked.

"Such an honor to meet you, we only read about you in papers and magazines" Taeyong joked, making me laugh.

"How are you guys ?" I asked as they all answered.

I greeted everyone else then sat down at the head of the table near Jimin and Hayon.

"So what's this big surprise ?" Jisoo spoke and I smiled at her confused.

"We heard you got married and have a kid,"Nayeon added and I looked at Jimin and Hayon , who grinned at me.

"Yes, I did a year ago " I answered and Joshua chuckled.

"I honestly didn't believe the news, In the back of my mind Taehyung will always be with Hayon " 

"Who thought Jimin would steal her from you " Taeyong playfully spoke.

"I didn't think so as well but I guess it just happened " I answered , looking at Jimin for confirmation and he nodded.

"Besides I didn't steal her , she came to me " Jimin joked ,causing Hayon to glare at him.

"Well in 5 years , you got married and had kids and probably done many things but I still get dumped because I refuse to get serious" Jongup commented, making us chuckle.

"Well , talking about marriage, I'm actually getting married next spring " yooyoung said as she pulled cards from her purse.

"And I would love you guys to be there, " she added as she started giving us invitations as everyone congratulated her.

"Woah , who said Miss.braces will get married" Seongwoo teased and she glared at him.

"Don't dare say something like that at my wedding, " she warned.

"Why ? , did you lie to your husband and told him you had straight teeth " Jongup teased and she scoffed annoyingly.

"None of your business and yes I did " she answered ,making us laugh.

"You haven't changed, " Hayon said and I smiled at them reaching for my phone to find a message from Kara.

She went Christmas shopping with my mom in the morning and she had a business lunch meeting with a client. I told her to text me since I was worried about her this morning, she looked tired.