45

Kara's P

Kara's P.O.V

"Can you wait for mommy to finish?" 

I said,looking down at a grumpy Taemin, hugging my leg as I placed the dishes back into the shelf. 

He looked up at me,eyes staring to shine with tears as he pouted. He just woke up from a nap and he wanted to be held. 

He started crying when I didn't respond to him,gripping my leg and I closed the cabinet and smiled down at him.

"I'm done, I'm done,what do you want?" I asked, kneeling to his level.

He hiccuped with pouty lips and opened his arms, hugging me. I awed and picked him up,Kissing his cheek as I hugged him, gently patting his back.

"Wanna watch TV?" I asked,sitting on the couch and he looked at the TV before turning his head away and cuddled me.

I smiled, kissing his head as I gently kept patting his back. I turned my head when I heard footsteps and smiled when Taehyung walked in.

He was also taking a nap,his hair was still messy and he still looked confused as he walked in ,looking around him, focusing on what's around as he rubbed his eye.

"Hi," I softly greeted and got no response as Taehyung sat down on the couch and leaned over ,placing his head on my chest.

His arms wrapped around me, enclosing me into his hold as he pulled himself tightly into my chest. 

Taemin lifted his head and looked at Taehyung who reached and squeezed Taemin's cheek. A smile spread across my lips at the sleepy faces the two of them still have, Taemin placed his head on my chest , placing his tiny hand on Taehyung's cheek.

 Taehyung moved his head , moving Taemin's hand from his cheek to his lips and kissed it before easily cradling his head into the dip of my neck as he sighed.soon they relaxed completely in my arms as I listened to the steady thump of their heartbeat. 

Soon both of them went back to sleep, I gently moved away,giving Taehyung placed to lie on the couch then gently gave him Taemin. 

Taehyung took Taemin in his arms as they both laid there and continued sleeping. I went upstairs to check on Haru who was also still asleep.

I started cleaning around the nursery when I heard the doorbell. I was surprised to hear it. It was the weekend, Taehyung's parents weren't in town and so did both my parents.

I went downstairs to answer the door, smiling when I saw Namjoon standing there. He smiled handsomely at me as he got in.

"What a lovely surprise" I said and he smiled.

"Sorry, I came without informing, I've been calling Taehyung but he didn't answer and everyone is busy , I'm the only one who has nothing to do on the weekend" he explained as we walked inside.