40

Trigger Warning
🚨
Mention of Suicide

Trigger Warning 🚨Mention of Suicide

Tae's P.O.V

"You're leaving already ?"

 Namjoon asked when I started collecting my wallet and phone from the table. We were having poker night with the boys over at Hoseok's.

"Yes , dinner at my mom's tonight , I gotta go but good game though " 

"Say Hello to Your wife for me, " Yugyeom said and I gave him a smile ,nodding.

"Will do " I reached for my car keys, " have a good night " 

"You too " all the boys said at once.

I made it to my parents house on time, well maybe a little bit late. My mom was standing at the door with her arms crossed , glaring at me the moment I walked in.

"Taehyung, You're l…"

"I know  I'm late , it won't happen again" I apologized, kissing her cheek.

"We're hosting your wife's mother and her boyfriend for the first time and you aren't even on time , quite an impression to give , My son " 

"I sincerely apologize , What'd you want me to do ?" 

"Be a good infant " My mom said, walking inside.

"Did you just call me an infant ?" I chuckled, following her.

"Why ? You have a problem ?" My mom said, turning to look at me as she stopped.

"Not at all ,means I'm still your baby no matter how much I grow " I amused , grinning at her and she rolled her eyes , chuckling.

"It was an insult, " she clarified as she continued walking.

"I don't care , I still felt the love " 

We walked in to the living and I bowed greeting Kara's mom and Mr.Sanmin as they both did the same.

"Look who's here " My grandma said as she walked in with Taemin in her arms.

I chuckled taking Taemin from her as he started to excitedly squeal in her arms. He placed his tiny arms around my neck, hugging as I held him.

"Where is Songul ?" I asked as I sat down.

"Feeding Haru, " Luna said.

"She hasn't been quite herself lately " My grandma said, grabbing my attention.

"She just had a baby and Taemin, it could be quite tough " My mom reasoned.

I wanted to agree but I knew none of that was true. Kara hasn't been herself for another reason.

"I wish that was the case " Kara's mom said as we all looked at her.

"Soon will be my mom's passing away anniversary and you know Songul took it the hard way "