31

Kara's P

Kara's P.O.V

"You look lovely " 

I said to Mrs.Park and she smiled pulling me in hug and thank me.

"You look lovely yourself " She said looking at my dress and I smiled at her.

I greeted Taehyung's mom and she smiled at me , greeting me back. My eyes drifted to Yong Hwa when he walked in with Chae young, I frowned when I noticed his banded hand.

"Oh , dear what happened to your hand ?" Chae young's mom asked, worried as soon as she saw him.

"I slammed the bathroom door on it by accident " he said, chuckling embarrassingly.

"Be more careful, does it hurt ?" Mrs.Park asked as I heard Jimin spoke.

"You have nothing to do about it , mom, it has to hurt so next time he'd be more careful" Jimin said, deadly staring at him then his face broke into an adoring grin.

"If you wanna learn of course " he said, smiling at him.

"Jimin " I called and he hummed turning his head to look at me. "Can I talk to you for a second " 

"What is it ?" Jimin asked when we walked outside to the backyard. 

"If you gonna ask me to leave him alone, Don't bother because I fucking won't " Jimin stated ,staring at me.

"That's not what I wanna say " I said , smiling at Mrs.Min as she walked by the corridor.

"Did you do that to his face and hand ?" I asked and Jimin chuckled.

"I wish , but you heard the boy ,he slammed the bathroom door shut…" 

"Jimin " I cut him off and he met my eyes,"Don't  talk nonsense with me, I can see right through your lying "  

"I think Chae young did that to him, she seemed pretty upset with him yesterday" He said and I lifted my eyebrow at him.

"Okay ,okay… it's not me , I promised you not to touch that jerk " Jimin explained and I kept looking at him for farther explanation.

"Why are you asking me ? Why don't you go question your husband " 

I was beyond surprised when Jimin mentioned Taehyung. He couldn't have done that to Yong Hwa. Taehyung wasn't the type of person who use violence.

"Can I go ?" Jimin asked when he heard his father calling and I nodded.

"Good morning " I turned around when I heard Yong Hwa's voice and he smiled at me, "you look lovely "

"Thank you " I shortly answered as he walked in the porch in the backyard.

"Can I help you with something?" I asked and he chuckled.

"You don't have to be polite, we both know you hate me " 

"I don't hate you " I said and his eyes lit up as he looked at me.