38

Tae's P

Tae's P.O.V

"You should go and get some rest, I will call you after Songul gives birth" 

I said to Kara's mom who seemed more nervous than I was. She looked at me as she crossed her arms.

"Why are you so relaxed?" She said and I chuckled.

"I've done this before" I said and she hummed,nodding.

"You're going to be there with her ?" She asked and I nodded again.

"Okay, I will get going, make sure to call me " she assured me and I nodded.

"Taehyung " I looked at her when she called my name.

"Thank you for taking care of my daughter," she said and I smiled.

"I'm honored, " I said and she patted my shoulder.

"You should get there, I'm gonna show myself out " 

I walked into the room and Kara smiled beautiful at me.

"How are you feeling?" I asked as I walked to the side of the bed.

"Pain " She said, smiling and I leaned down and kissed her lips.

"Where is My mom ?" She asked as I brushed her hair away.

"She just left, I told her I will call her when everything is over " I said and she hummed.

She smiled when we locked eyes,a beautiful frown showed up on her face,I only smiled back at her as I kept my gaze on her.

"Why are you looking at me like that ?" She asked and I chuckled.

"Like what ?"

"I don't know, like that, " she said ,making me chuckle.

"I'm savoring the moment, Never thought you could look more beautiful, specifically during giving birth" 

"I don't feel beautiful in any way," Kara amused, her expression suddenly changing to pain and she groaned.

"Another one ?" I asked and she nodded,breathing deeply.

The staff have started coming in shifts to check on Kara's progress, checking her dilation every few hours despite the limited change. 

Kara handled most of it, despite the fact she'd been having contractions for over half a day. Kara squeezed my hand suddenly, dealing with another contraction and I tensed along with her.

I kissed the back of her hand as I sat down on the chair close to the side of the bed. I checked the clock and it was just past 2 in the morning.The little one had to make it difficult.

Kara lifted her other hand, rubbing it over her belly sweetly. "You just aren’t ready to leave huh? "

I chuckled as Kara let out a soft laugh and then winced when She felt the start of another contraction coming on.