33

Kara's P

Kara's P.O.V

"Love , What are you doing ?"

Taehyung asked, rubbing his eyes as he entered the living room.

"Waiting for Santa,"

We both chuckled as I pulled the blanket over Taemin, who was peacefully breastfeeding.

"It's one in the morning, " Taehyung said as I looked up at him.

He ran his fingers through his hair and I tried not to blush or stare. He was wearing his silk black pyjama and slippers. My eyes wandered, taking in every inch of him.

"Tell that to this little mister, " I said, as Taemin moved around when he heard Taehyung's voice.

"Why are you awake ?" Taehyung asked as he picked Taemin up.

"He's excited for his first Christmas, " I noted as Taehyung chuckled.

"Santa won't come if you're awake" Taehyung said to him as he gently swayed him.

"I will put him to bed " I nodded as Taehyung walked upstairs.

I looked at the twinkling lights, illuminating the room and sighed. I was so excited for Taemin's first Christmas with us.

"Love, let's go back to bed ,"

"Just go, I will be there in a minute "

Taehyung sighed, walking towards me, before telling me to scoot over.I scootch as he crawled under the blanket with me, he snuggled up to me and wrapped an arm around me, stealing my pillow.

I giggled and kissed him softly before looking up at the tree. "Isn't it magical?"

He nodded, yawning. "Mhmm." ,his eyes were closed.

"Are we going to believe in Santa and put

out the milk with cookies And the carrots for the reindeer?"

"Every parent does " I reasoned and he opened one eye to grin at me.

"I'd rather believe in the Grinch "

I rolled my eyes and snuggled, nuzzling his neck as He closed his eyes again.I could never understand his love for the grinch more than the Christmas spirit.He chuckled, his laugh rumbling in his chest.

"Then you'll miss a lot of fun exciting things by believing in it "

I kiss his neck softly, wrapping my arms around him. "You should always be full of spirit.." I gently bit his shoulder.

I heard his breath catch as he tried not to grin.

"Don't you think?" I asked, sliding my warm hand under his pyjama top then up to his chest and down his tummy, grazing my fingers over his skin, down over to his pyjama pants, tickling his thigh.