13

Kara's P.O.V

"This is not the right color!" Henry said irritated to a girl from the designer team.

"How the fuck do you work with these people?!" Henry snapped glaring at her.

"I'm sorry, it won't happen again" the girl apologize.

"It's okay..we will work with that" I said and Henry glared at me.

"No , we're not..this does not match your design...It's completely HIDEOUS!" He emphasised looking back at her.

I smiled at the girl assuring her not to freak out and she apologized again leaving the room.

"You gotta stop being easy on them or else they won't do their job right !!"

"Henry..!" I chuckled softly pulling my hair behind my ears, "relax..everything is going to be fine" I assured placing my hands on his shoulder.

"I don't want it to be fine , I fucking want it to be perfect, It's our first time doing ranway in Korea..how could you say it's going to be fine "

"It's going to be anything you want it to be ,trust me " I tapped his shoulder as I turned around to reach for my purse.

"Can I leave now ?" I entwined my fingers looking up at him."Please.."

"You can't.."

"Yes , I can , I'm leaving, I miss my baby and you have been keeping me here since the morning " I whined staring at him with pleading eyes.

I smiled kissing his cheek when I noticed a little smile staring showing up on his face.

"See you " I said walking out of the room,"...and please..call your fiance ," 

I was heading down to my car when I noticed the employer that Henry yelled at standing in the corner.

"Hey !" I called walking up to her and she flinched and turned around whipping her tears then looked at me.

"What can I do for you Mrs.Kim ?" She said politely with a tight voice.

"Umm..Don't take Henry's words by heart, he's just stressed as you are " I said and she nodded smiling at me.

"Thank you " she said softly, "I don't know how you take his yelling at you but thank you. I will try "

"He doesn't mean no harm, he's just a perfectionist.." I said smiling at her,"..See you later, okay ?" I added leaving.

"Drive safe !" 

"Thank you " 

I got in my car and drove to the house, I looked around for Taehyung and my baby as soon as I entered the house, already missing the pair as I had been gone for the whole day.

Not finding them on the first floor, I went straight to our bedroom , having to do a double take at the sight in front of me once I opened the door.

There they were, not much to my surprise, both of them fast asleep. Taehyung lying down shirtless on the bed, and our baby boy lying down on his stomach on top of him, wearing nothing but his diapers.

I bit my lip smiling cheekily at the lovely view in front of me,My heart fluttered at how cute they were laying in bed.

My eyes instantly went to the drawer where Taehyung kept his camera , tiptoeing over there, trying my best not to wake them up, and then getting closer to them so I could take a good candid of my beloved family.

Just as I moved to the other side of the bed to get another angle and the camera emitted another ‘click’ sound, Taehyung's eyes flew open, lazily focusing them on me as he didn't know what was going on.