2

Tae's P

Tae's P.O.V

"Taehyung!" Kara gasped, trying to keep her voice down as my hands slid around her waist from behind.  "What are you doing?"

"Holding you close" I pulled her against my chest, my lips to her ear.  "You feel so good," I hummed. 

  "You certainly are."  She whispered back, but made no move to free herself. 

I rested my chin on her shoulder and began swaying back and forth. I closed my eyes, lost in the motions, her scent gently enveloping me and drowning the rest of the world out. 

 Her head leaned back on my shoulder. "I miss you" She sighed.  

"I know love.  I’m sorry. I promise I will make it up to you." I kissed her neck softly.  Then kissed it again. Then again, sucking gently on the sensitive skin.

 "Taehyung " She whispered again. Pressing her bottom against my growing erection.  

"Yes?" My hands slid under her shirt, over her stomach, stopping just under her breasts. Her skin was so warm against my hand.

She giggled turning around as she took my hand out of her shirt, " You're parents are waiting" she picked my lips and dragged me out of my parent's library.

"Our newlywed couple!," my dad greeted us when we walked into the big living room.

" How are you?" Kara smiled as she hugged him.

"Never been better, your mom here is talking such good care of me"  

"No wonder you look so happy" I said as we sat down.

"My only son just got married and his mom is very happy, as they say happy wife happy life, she's making me happy too" my dad said grinning at my mom.

"Enough talking, tell me how was your honeymoon ?" 

"Good " I said and my mom frowned at me.

"GOOD!, is that all you got to say,  you shouldn't be saying something like that " she scolded.

"It actually was good, we spent so many time exploring the island" Kara said and my mom and dad looked at each other.

"Is that all you've done?" 

"We went fishing too " I answered smiling at them.

"That's very good, we're glad to know you enjoyed yourselves" my dad said.

I smiled at him coolly but inside I wish they stopped asking us questions about the honeymoon, Every time I think of it ,I can't help but feel myself getting hard at the amazing sex we had every day.

I can't stop thinking about it, the only thing I could think about was Kara and how incredibly in love with her I am. 

We spent sometime with my parents before I got to excuse myself to leave and met up with the boys, I still hasn't seen them since I got back.