1

Kara's POV

It was a beautiful day for a wedding.

The sun was shining brightly with just a light breeze to keep it from getting too hot.

Taehyung's grandmother's house was insanely aesthetic, it was an old house with classic Windows and doors even the furniture.her garden was a heaven on earth.

I truly envied Taehyung for growing up here .

I looked at myself in the mirror,Sohyun , Dr.Park's wife was fixing my veil, it was a pearly long one.For the dress, I was wearing Taehyung's grandmother's wedding dress, who also was wore by his mom before.

I was definitely out of words when I looked at the mirror, the dress was beyond beautiful,subtly sexy but totally incredible, it has long-sleeved with long train is truly one-of-a-kind. 

The dress combines lace and crepe for a very sleek and chic silhouette. Full lace long sleeves embrace a high neckline and skinny plunge keyhole neckline, while the back of this dress was completely open. Laser-cut lace mixes with matte cotton lace for a truly couture-inspired feeling. 

The dress’s scallop train was noteworthy. The crepe skirt mirrors the hand-cut scallop lace edge of the train, making it truly unforgettable.

"Songul!" Sohyun spoke, making me jump.

"Uh…y-yes" I stuttered, wiping my eyes of the tears I haven't noticed until she called my name.

"Sweetheart!" She cooed pulling my hands down, "Why are you crying?" she asked rubbing my arm.

She pulled me in a hug, patting my back, "I'm happy...." I was cut off by her.

"We all are ," She said, smiling. "I never thought I'll live till this day ," She explained, starting to tear up.

"I've always wanted a baby girl , this is like a dream come true for me " she said smiling.

"We are right here by you're side" she added hugging me again. 

"You must've miss Taehyung " she said breaking the hug.

I smiled at her shly nodding my head, I haven't seen Taehyung for 2 Days, he had some sudden work he had to do and Sohyun and D.Park asked me to spend sometime with them until the wedding.

I grew use to being with him, it's so funny how in a short amount of time he made a place for himself in my heart no one else could do.

He had this charisma that no one else in the world can duplicate. How his aura change quickly, I don't understand but there is something incredibly charming about him. 

That I can help but fell hopelessly and madly in love with him.

There were two knocks on the door and it was opened, D.Park stepped in "Their almost ready do… oh my, Songul ,ma mignonne ,tu es si trés belle"  he smiled holding back his tears, he pulled me into a hug.