23

Kara's P.O.V

I'm not sure what woke me up, Was it the gentle thrum of the rain outside the windows, or the cold suddenly trailing up my body .

I shivered and curled up sleepily, a chill brushing my warm skin as I turned over with a groan to find Taehyung bedside empty. 

I looked around the room to find Taehyung, standing by the window, he wore an unbuttoned shirt along with black joggers. I didn't sit up just yet,I contently let my eyes run over him as I recalled the events of last night. 

A flush filled my own cheeks as I remembered I was pregnant and Taehyung’s warm gaze and soft lips, telling me how much happy he was.

It was still unbelievable for me. Life was moving so fast or maybe I am moving so fast, I will be a mother of two by 23 years old. Thinking of it brings tears to my eyes,there was no way in the world my old self could've believe I would be living and having all the things I ever wanted.

A Family to love and to protect.

I kept looking at Taehyung, who seemed to be deep in thoughts, watching him at any time was fascinating, it was hard to take my eyes off of him.

 And at times he was quiet, focused,and looks completely lonely, he made me question what goes around in his head.

"Good morning "

My startled gaze met his, his eyes heating as they catch me staring. He smiled sending warmth fluttering through me even from across the room. "Slept well?"

"Mm,yes." I nodded as I stretched languidly, feeling my muscles release.

"You ?" I murmured,watching him as he made his way towards me.

"I slept perfectly good " he said, his calm voice warm, reaching down to the very depths of me.

He climbed up the bed, pulling me in his arms, wrapped up in his embrace, his heat seeping through the layers of cloth between our skin, I couldn't help but melt into him with a soft hum, cradling my head against his chest.

 His fingers skim down my arm to tangle with my fingers, bringing them up so he could press his lips to the back of my hand. 

I lifted my head up and looked at him,the moment our eyes met, we both leaned at same time bringing our lips together. Taehyung immediately depend the kiss,His tongue slipped into my mouth, caressing mine with a burning intensity that made my head spin and my lungs forget the meaning of air.

I don't know how long we kiss, breaking apart for air only to come back together fiercer, darker, deeper. His skin was burning, his hands cupping my cheek, slanting his mouth over mine once again.

I sighed, enjoying the feeling of his lips against mine, my fingers fisting locks of his hair.his wandering hand slips beneath my pyjama top and I shivered at the burning heat of his palm in contrast with the chilly morning air, exploring and mapping out my skin.