4

78

Tae's P

Tae's P.O.V

After the dinner with Jeon family, me and Kara got back to the house and I had some work to do, I went to the study to continue working, kara change her clothes then joined me.

I could only look at her, my eyes roaming over every satisfying inch of the woman I love. I knew I should be continuing my work but Instead I was staring, which probably wasn't the best idea, as I was feeling really...

Her beautiful brown eyes scanned the paper she was reading, and she was twisting the tip of a pencil slowly between her teeth, the wood grazing her luscious lips. 

She turned her chair ever so slightly, causing her pyjama shorts to ride up her leg just a bit whenever the movement caused her to turn towards me.

It was an eye full only I was privy too, a peep show that forced me repeatedly to adjust my collar, pull my tie out. She was oblivious to my torment, unaware of what she was doing to me. Or was she?... It didn't matter, I just wanted her.

I was unable to get her out of my mind and focus on work, especially when I remember how she looked in her dress, it was like a switch had been turned on inside me, a fire that burned deep, one that I had never experienced.

I fought a deep urge to take her right against this desk. I've been doing so since the moment she entered my office this morning.

I forced myself to focus back at the papers in front of me,after finishing I looked up and our eyes met, our eyes held the same expression and both of us licked our lips at the same time. 

Kara bit her bottom lip, letting out a gentle sigh. I cleared my throat and momentarily diverted my eyes, trying to avoid the image of a naked Kara from prancing through my head. 

Why is she having her period at time like this?

I truly love her. Everything about her was magical- her laugh, the way she talked with me, how her eyes would light up as she talked about the things that meant something to her, the passion she had for the people she care about, her loyalty. The fact that she accepted me completely, but I would not be lying if I said that what I wanted most at this moment was to be physically one with her.

If I looked at her at this very second, with her scent heavy in the air and the sound of her breathing, I was pretty sure I would go insane.

The heat coming from my eyes was intense and I found my voice had dropped several octaves as I spoke out, eyes on her,"What are you reading?" 

"Instructions of the gift Mrs.Jeon gave us" she answered.

"Why does a chocolate box have instructions?" I asked confused and Kara chuckled softly making bit the inside of my cheeks.

"It's not a chocolate box, It's a game " she answered as our eyes met and I felt myself drown.

"A game ?"