9

Kara's P

Kara's P.O.V

I allowed my eyes to flutter open, Without thought, my arm shifted outwards, expecting to find warm flesh and surprised to only find cold sheets. 

Turning my gaze, I found the side of Taehyung empty and if the temperature of the sheets was to be trusted, apparently he had been up for quite some time.

I looked at the clock and it was 5:46 in the morning, he usually doesn't wake up this early unless he had work but he said he's not working.

Sitting up I placed my hand on my small forming bump, I was 16 weeks now and they had been amazing, nothing painful or tiring except for me turning into a horny and emotional mess from time to time.

I was just about to throw my legs over the side of the bed and began my search for Taehyung but the door to the bedroom opened with a soft whoosh.

 "You weren’t supposed to be awake yet," Taehyung frowned at me.

I took in Taehyung's appearance. Dressed in low slung pajama pants and a oversized shirt,hair messy.He carried a tray laden with plates and glasses filled with breakfast foods, one such glass holding a single rose.

 "Good Morning" I countered carefully.

Taehyung smiled attractively at me as he approached me, balancing the tray in one hand and pushing me back against the pillows. I eyed him carefully as he placed the tray over my lap, gesturing at me widely. 

"Well, surprise is ruined, but Happy Birthday, anyway,"

I felt the delicate curve of my eyebrow rise as I took in the spread before me. A plate sporting what appeared to be fruit crepes artfully decorated with syrup and powdered sugar, a bowl filled to the brim with cut-up fruits in various colors, an apple muffin along with a croissant and an array of spreads for the pastry, glasses of orange juice and water, and, of course, another with the rose I had seen from across the room. 

Cataloging that it was actually an impressively diverse choice of food, I turned my gaze to him in question. "What about you?"

Taehyung laughed, leaning down and pressing a kiss to my lips. "I made it for you" he pulled back, eyes half-mast as he stared at me, roaming my face. 

"Thank you" I smiled and Taehyung laughed proud before leaning down for another kiss.

"Eat up" he countered softly," I have a surprise for you". Letting fingers trail into my hair and pull me back in for another kiss, I hummed in approval. 

"But we said no surprise for birthday"

Taehyung's mom organized a surprise birthday party yesterday so me and Taehyung could spend our Birthday together.

"You didn't believe that love, did you?" Taehyung exclaimed reaching for a fruit and offering it to me.

"It's our first birthday together and I won't miss the chance to give you everything I could… besides I don't always meet people with same birthday as me"