14

Taehyung's P

Taehyung's P.O.V

I sat in the sofa chair that was in Taemin's nursery, reading a manga while waiting for Kara to come back.

I turned off my tablet when I heard noises coming from downstairs and check on Taemin one last time before I went out from his room and head down.

I smiled confusingly when I saw Kara sitting in the two stairs that leads to the living room with her back facing me.

"Hi !" I greeted softly so I won't scare her but what I was afraid of happened.

Kara flinched as she jumped standing up and turned to look at me.

"I'm sorry " I chuckled walking closer to her, " I didn't mean to scare you" I said and she shook her head.

"How .."

Kara wrapped her arms around me and squeezed, holding me close, before I could continue my talk. I ran my his hands up her back and buried my face in her hair, taking deep heaving breaths that burn my lungs. She smelled so good.

"How was your night?" I asked trying to break the hug but Kara held me closer.

"Love !" I exclaimed pulling away to look at her and she smiled at me.

"It was good, everyone is at the after party" She said and I leaned down and kiss her cheek.

"What's wrong?" 

"Hmm..I'm tired , It's been a long evening" 

"You go change, okay " I said and Kara nodded as she slowly walked upstairs.

I followed her behind but something wasn't right, her aura was different.I walked to the nursery and stared down at Taemin cute small sleeping figured.

Kara walked into the nursery with a beautiful smile on her face, she peeked at Taemin then turned and walked towards me.I opened my arm for her and she slipped herself on my lap, wrapping her arm around my waist and buried her face in my neck.

I placed my arm behind her back holding her closer to me, listening to her calming breathing, pressing her body against mine.

"You know something is wrong,Love " 

I whispered in the quiet room and Kara pulled her head up and looked at me, tracing the contours of my face.Her soft touch making me relax ,as her eyes remaining fixed on mine.

"What is it?" I asked leaning down, brushing my nose again hers.

Kara closed her eyes for a second brushing her lips against mine,before looking back at me again.

"I don't know from where to start " She whispered gently,her fingers brushing my jaw.

"Start from the end " I said turning my head around and kiss her palm before finding her eyes again.