54

Taehyung's P

Taehyung's P.O.V

"I'll see you next time, Taehyung " 

I bowed when Mr.Im spoke, standing at the side , waiting for the valet to bring his car. 

"Thank you for dinner, Mr.Im" I said, smiling at him and he patted my shoulder.

" It was fun, let's do this another time and bring your wife along" He proposed and I nodded. 

"Sure. " I said as he nodded his head before following his secretary to the car.

"So Home,Mr.Kim?" 

I glanced to my side when I heard Miss.Lee's voice. She smiled at me, waiting for me to answer.

"Any plans for tonight?" I asked and she hesitated before answering me.

"I...uhh..uh huh " she nodded, and I smiled, amusingly staring at her.

"Then come on, I'll drop you on the way" I said and she nodded.

"That would be amazing, thank you" She said, looking at her watch.

"I think you still have time, it's only 7" 

"I need an hour to get-" She stopped talking, her eyes snapped to my face,"Did you ask something?" 

"No " I responded , amused at the blush on her face.

"How did you know I have a date?" She asked as we walked to my car.

"You got a new haircut and your nails are done" I responded as she looked down at her hand.

"Well-" she grinned, looking at me, "I think he will propose " 

I nodded at the information as I started the car, smiling at the overjoyed look on her face. 

"I guess your response is a yes" I said and she gave me the -hell yeah- look.

"Not that I'm ready to be married by any means but I really want to be engaged" She said, a little small girl giggle escaping her lips.

I couldn't help but chuckle at the cute excited look on her face. It would be so disappointing to give Miss.lee a vacation because she'll be getting married. Such a practical thinking on my part.

"I guess you have a plan" I said and she hummed. 

"After the salary raise, I do have more than a plan" She said, checking her phone 

"I hope early Retirement is not one of them," I noted and she laughed.

"Don't worry, I'm not planning on stopping to work for you anytime in the coming future"  She clarified , making me feel relieved.

"I mean, You gave me a good salary, a car , a penthouse and I get to travel for free and stay at the best hotels and get treatment at best resorts , like my hair and nails and I got a full on body wax and a spa treatment and-...."