17

Kara's P

Kara's P.O.V

"When are you going to call me Mama, huh?" 

I whispered looking down at Taemin as he softly nursed, humming gently and he smiled when he saw me smiling at him.

"I'm not rushing you ,you can say it whenever you want just make sure we're together, I wanna be the first one to hear it " I said gently rocking him.

I went back to the bedroom after pulling Taemin back in his crib, it was 5 in the morning, still pitch black outside.

Taehyung was sleeping deeply, sprawled across the bed, He was naked. I bit my lip as I took in the sight of his toned upper body. My eyes slowly traced a path over him, running from his firm chest down his well-defined stomach all the way to the blanket over his torso. There was a slight, telling bulge at the front.

I sighed softly as I watched him. His lips parted slightly, his chest rising and falling gently as he slept, and his hair messy against his pillow.

I couldn't believe I told Taehyung about wanting another baby, It had been hunting me for days. Every time I see him with Taemin.

The heat inside me soared through my body and I felt a chill ran up my spine, my heartbeat quickened and my breath escaped my mouth in a low sigh. He was turning me on while doing nothing but sleeping.

I took my robe off, sliding it down my shoulder to the floor as I Carefully, pulled myself up and moved to straddle Taehyung's hips, my core hovering just above his cock but not touching him just yet. 

I placed my hands on his torso and slowly ran them up to his perfect skin, loving the way my fingers moved with the ripples of his muscles and I leaned and kissed his neck. 

"Taehyung" I purred, planting a second kiss a little higher, getting closer to his sweet spot.

I smiled when he tried to hum, trying to make me know he was listening but his sleeping state made it sound like a groan. I moved my lips right where I knew I would have him really listening and planted a soft, open-mouthed kiss on his skin.

Taehyung's breathing hitched and he pulled his arm away, opening an eye. He didn't need to look under the covers to see that I was completely naked and I felt him twitched under me.I didn't look up at him, I buried my face in his neck and nuzzled it with my nose.

" I need you," I mumbled, breathing him in. 

A deep, low chuckle rumbled through his chest and I bit his neck playfully in response. 

"Well, good morning," he smiled lazily, before planting a kiss on the top of my head his voice was rasp and thick and automatically made me arch my back to pressed my naked form against his. 

"Good morning" I softly answered, unable of suppress the soft moan that escaped my lips when our skins touched. 

Taehyung smiled , slowly running his hand up my spine, making my nipple immediately harden.My entire body shudder at the feeling and I couldn't help but lower my hips, placing my core right on his rock hard cock.