39

Kara's P

Kara's P.O.V

"Still not done yet ?" 

I lifted my head up from my laptop when I heard Taehyung's voice as he walked to the study.

"10 more minutes, " I answered ,looking back at my screen, "How's Haru ?" 

"Her temperature is back to normal as you said it must be just a regular fever"  Taehyung answered and I hummed.

"I will check on her later," I said, not looking at Taehyung but I could feel him staring at me.

"It's past 10 minutes, isn't it?" I looked up,meeting his eyes and he smiled.

"Take all the time you need, " He said, walking towards me.

"I just feel bad, we haven't been able to spend time together and I'm working when you're finally here" 

"We're spending time with each other now," He said, running his eyes over my face down to my body.

"I need to blame someone," I said, looking at my laptop and Taehyung laughed.

"Then blame Henry, he's the one who asked for the files"

Taehyung and I chuckled as I continued working on my laptop. I glanced up at Taehyung when I heard him talk on the phone , he sent me a smile as he walked out ,trying not to distribute me.

I looked down at my phone screen when it lit up to read a message from Hayon. It's been nearly 7 weeks postpartum and Hayon and I started exercising together.

I answered her message, placing my phone down when Taehyung walked in then closed my laptop.

Taehyung put his hands on my shoulders and turned me in the chair. I offered no resistance. I let my eyes run all over his face, admiring him.

"Someone needs feeding, " He said, pushing me up from the chair.

"Thank you for reminding me," I said,pecking his lips.

"I will be in the bedroom," Taehyung said when we walked out from the study and I nodded.

I walked to the nursery and peeked at Taemin before walking to Haru's crib and lifted her up. Her little quiet cries reduced when I held her.

I kissed her cheek as I walked to the nursery chair. She was definitely more of a crier than Taemin when she's hungry but beautiful nonetheless.

Looking down at her as she breastfeed, I remembered my fears of having a daughter of my own. Thinking back to it , it was so stupid , She was such an angel.

I remembered when I first held her in the delivery room , It was when all the days and nights of concern and fear dissipated with a single glance at my newborn daughter.

I smiled and laughed to myself as I watched Haru smile at me while feeding. Taehyung was already head over heels for her , his voice tone changed every time he talked to her so softly. Every time he talked about our kids, the pride in his voice couldn't be missed, the love already evident in his face, which makes my love for him grow more and more than I possibly thought it could grow.