19

Kara's P.O.V

I stirred. Enjoying the softness of the sheets, the stillness of the room.I stretched slowly opening my eyes.

I smiled when I saw Taehyung sitting in the large chair with a cup of coffee and a book.I wondered how long has he been sitting there watching me, pretending to read that book.

I smiled and when our eyes locked as he reached for his cup and took a sip before placing it down and closing the book and putting it aside.

"Good morning"

"Morning " 

I sighed as I took in his whole poster, he was already dressed in all black outfit from head to toes. Drinking in how flawless he looked.

"You look handsome" I said as he smiled.

"Well, I have a wedding to attend" He smirked at me and I opened my eyes in shock as I turned my head to look at the clock.

" Oh no.." I gasped as I throw the sheets away and stood up. "Why didn't you wake me up ?"

"Relax Love , you still got time " 

"I gotta get Taemin ready "

"Already done "

"And drop him at your parents house"

"Already done"

"And call in to check on the dress "

"That's done too "

I stared at Taehyung blankly as he answered everything with a smile on his face.

"And I have…"

"To call Henry to tell him about his suit " 

I hummed as Taehyung smiled wildly at me as he picked up his coffee and nodded at me.

"Also done " a small smile was showing behind his cup as he drank his coffee.

"Did you also…"

"Lied your outfit on the couch along with your shoes and accessories, I actually did"

I kept staring at him, speechless. As I looked to the side to notice my clothes laying on the couch.

"How did you know all this?" I asked slowly getting up the bed.

"One year of marriage, love. Do you think I don't know you well ?" Taehyung amused as I felt his eyes trailing down my body.

"That's way too impressed a year of marriage can do" I said smiling at him and he chuckled.

" I found your little notebook " he said welcoming me in his embrace, "I can't believe I never saw it , That's a one good of an agenda "