~ Chapter 55 ~

Y/N was now back in her room, looking tired as she's staring at the two colored eggs in the suitcase she had opened, wondering who will take care of each of them. Even though, she's the mom of these two, she can't just take all care of them as she had Anjali to take care of already and it's too much responsibilites.

She thought that she could ask her friends if one of them should take responsibility and will help train those two when they're grown as Y/N come by and help too. Suddenly, the door was knocked and she told them to come in. The door opened to reveal Fumikage and Shoto.

"Fumikage, Shoto. Is there anything you need?" Y/N asked.

"No, we were wondering if you're doing okay." Fumikage said.

"I'm fine. Just thinking about whether or not I can take care of the two hybrid dinosaurs."

"Have you thought about it?" Shoto asked.

"I have. I was thinking maybe I can count on two of my classmates to take care of each eggs. I'm more focused on dealing with Anjali."

Fumikage and Shoto looked at each other as they were having a thought before turning to her.

"May we take care of them?"

Y/N looked at them shocked.

"Are you sure? These dinosaurs are very much different and dangerous."

"We've handled enough villains that are far more dangerous. I'm sure we can handle it." Shoto assured her.

"I know the darkness when I see one." Fumikage added as Dark Shadow came out with a nod.

Y/N appreciated her friends for doing this. She brought out two pictures that was inside the suitcase and showed it to them. She also held out a suitcase full of two eggs.

"Okay. But this is how they are going to look like in the future. I'm trusting you to be careful on how you raise them. These two are Deinonycanis and Yudon."

Fumikage and Shoto stepped up towards the picure as they took a look. They were fascinated by their appearance. Fumikage then went first as his mind was made up and grabbed the black with a mixture of light blue and yellow egg.

"I'll go with this one. It's kinda hard to pronounce that name, but what was the meaning of this one?"

"The Terrible Dog."

"That's... an understatement."

"I know."

Shoto then picked the blue green with a mixture of blue and red egg.

"And I'll pick this Yudon."

"That's very wise of you guys. But are you sure you two want to do this?"

"We'll take our chances."

Y/N got up and hugged the both of them, causing them to blush.

"Thank you, Fumikage and Shoto."

They then went back to their room to go to sleep along with Y/N as she gave them a blanket and a box for them to place the egg in in order to keep it warm. Anjali came inside after seeing the boys with egg in their hand.

"Don't worry, Anjali. I'm counting on them because I trust them."

Anjali nodded and curled herself in her bed and slept as Y/N went to sleep after.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before they knew it, September was over, and October began... Any traces of summer disappeared completely, and the differences in temperature grew larger. After that, those of them who were work study students went with All Might and Aizawa to attend Nighteye's funeral. Y/N looked on sadly as All Might prayed on Nighteye's grave. After discussions between the school and the hero agencies about the work studies, it was decided that they should wait and see what to do next. Nighteye's sidekick, Centipeder, took over Nighteye's agency, waiting for Mirio's return. As for Eri, even though she finally regained consciousness, since she was still unstable emotionally and her Quirk could go out of control at any time, visitors weren't allowed to see her. But, the horn on Eri's forhead that relased her rewinding Quirk shrank as her fever went down and is now only about the size of a bump. As for Blue, she stayed by Eri's side as she's been keeping her company.