~ Chapter 66 ~

"Currently, Class A have won with two points... However! Class A's win was mostly thanks to Shinso! Can you really call that evenly matched?" Vlad laughed mockingly.

"That's a mean way to put it, Mr. Vlad!" Class A shouted.

Y/N is standing next to Tetsu, holding him by headlock as she was still mad about the chest incident as he apologize to her over and over again while trying to get out of her tight grip. The fourth match has already began with Spinosaurus in it as she was running around, being very much aware.

"Stop that." Aizawa said, piping his students down from yelling at Vlad.

"Mr. Aizawa! This is a legitimate protest!" Denki exclaimed.

Aizawa's face darkened.

"Will you say the same if you mess up in a real fight? Class B is working much harder coming up with plans and countermeasures. That's a fact. It seems Vlad had the upper hand."

Vlad still can't stop laughing as Monoma laugh along with him.

"You're just troublemakers! Did you know? Trouble is something about by the immature!"

Y/N walked over to Monoma, letting Tetsu go much to his relief with Anjali by her side. She gestured her dinosaur to go in front of the laughing Monoma as Y/N faced her.

"Anjali, sit."

Anjali immediately did what she was told and sat down on Monoma, cutting off his laugh. Only his head and his arms are sticking out as he tried to get out.

"Get... her... off me..."

"Not until you shut your mouth, if not you're stuck with her for a while."

With that, Y/N walked away, leaving him to deal with Anjali. Itsuka was surprised by that and smiled at her in thanks. Y/N nodded at her and stood next to Tetsu once again to see the match as Katsuki as usual took the lead as he jump and fly over the pipes fast with his team following behind him. They immediately stopped as Kyoka earphone jacked the ground, but something was wrong. Then, it revealed the mouth of Class B Setsuna Tokage. She must have use her scales to confuse Kyoka. Then there'a Kojiro Bondo who shot out some sort of glue from his eye holes onto Hanta's tape, trapping them in a spider-like web.

Another one came down to reveal Togaru Kamakiri with his blade on his arms as he slices and dices the pipes into pieces, causing them to fall towards Kyoka, Hanta, and Rikido. Y/N feels worried on what's going to happen to them as she hope Katsuki knows what he was doing with his teammates. Just then, the pipes exploded to reveal Katsuki as he saved them. Togaru then goes to Kyoka, but Katsuki was already in front of her and kicked her away by the back. Y/N was surprised that Katsuki actually saved his classmate. Then, she realized something as her, All Might, and Izuku are thinking the same thing. Save people to win.

Katsuki then exploded Togaru away. Y/N couldn't feel more proud of him that he's improving himself.

"Never expect him to do that." Tetsu said with a scoff. "But it's manly of him..."

"There's a lot of things you don't know about him." she said, patting his head and making him blush.

"Huh?"

Y/N turned to see the disheveled look on his face as he had somehow got out of Anjali's heavy weight. He was purposely rubbing his eyes like he just saw something that made him blind.

"Is there something wrong with my eyes? It looked like he protected Jiro...?"

"He did--with a kick." Denki said, sweatdropping a little.

"That's actually how he is." Eijiro said, placing a hand on Monoma's shoulder. "Monoma, don't worry. There's nothing wrong with your eyes."

Y/N snickered to see Monoma twitching before he screamed.