~ Chapter 47 ~

Y/N was kneeling down to Anjali's level who had a grumpy look on her face with Scrump in her mouth.

"I know you don't like staying here, but I have to go. You can always go outside, but never out of school. It's dangerous out there. All Might will look after you and I promise to come back."

Anjali huffed and cuddled into Y/N's chest, making her chuckle. All Might came.

"I'll try and take care of your dinosaur friend, Young L/N."

"Thank you so much, All Might. Here's a list for you to take care of Anjali. And don't worry about poop duty. Denki and Mineta will be doing that job."

"Why are we the one to clean poop?!" Denki groaned.

"Yeah, why me?!" Mineta yelled.

"Because you have nothing else to do besides studying. Thought that might keep you busy. As for Mineta, I did it just to make him suffer."

"Harsh." Mineta frowned

"Let's go, Y/N!" Ochaco and Tsu said, tugging both of her arms.

Y/N quickly said goodbye to Anjali and grabbed her backpack as the girls dragged her out of the dorm. Once they're outside, they were surprised to see Izuku and Eijiro outside.

"Oh? Morning." Ochaco greeted.

"You two going in today?" Y/N asked.

"Yeah." Izuku nodded.

"What a coincidence. We are, too." Tsu informed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh, are you going to the station?" Pro Hero questioned. "If you want, we can accompany you."

"Oh, if that's alright with you!" Ochaco said, bowing her head.

"Thank you!" Izuku said.

Y/N finds it odd that they're going to the same direction her, Ochaco, and Tsu are heading. She does not believe it was a coincidence at all. Eijiro leans over to Izuku and Y/N.

"There are a lot of heroes."

"Yeah, I could see that." Y/N nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N makes it through the ID scannings to take the train station. She noticed Eijiro and Izuku are going the same way as her and Ochaco and Tsu. She stands correct that this isn't a coincidence. Something must be important for all of them to come together.

"Huh? We're all going the same way?" Izuku questioned. "Kirishima, aren't you in Kansai...?"

"Well, we're meeting in a place that's different from usual." Eijiro informed.

"We are too." Y/N added.

"Everyone's on the same train... Going to the same station?! That is a coincidence." Izuku said as he and others are sitting in the train.

"I don't think this is a coincidence at all..." Y/N said.

Then it happened again. Going in the same direction, too. Even turning at the same corner. Y/N looked ahead to see the Big Three waiting outside the building that she and her friends are about to enter.

"Oh!"

"Oh."

Y/N and the rest of the classmates enter the building along with the Big Three. Once they enter, they could see mutiple of heroes in there. Fat Gum Eijiro had told Y/N about, Aizawa, and Ryuko. She then recognized the short hero old man.