~ Chapter 15 ~

In the classroom, Y/N sat in front next to Katsuki wearing the gold medal.

"Good work." Aizawa dully praised. "There will be no school tomorrow or the day after. I'm sure the pro heroes who watched the sports festival will want to recruit you, but we will consolidate everything and announce it once you get back. So rest well and look forward to that."

With that the class ends and all of them packed their stuff and got up from their desk and went out. Y/N and Eijiro are walking home as they passed through the cherry blossom trees to the exit of the entrance.

"I am so happy that you won! I never expect you to actually beat Bakugo! You're amazing and crazy!" Eijiro exclaimed.

"It's nothing. It was pretty scary and intense, but it's been fun while it last."

"Still though, you're amazing."

"You're amazing as well. You can deflect Katsuki's explosion attack. You're like a shield." she turned to him with a smile.

"Ah, really?" he blushed in embarrassment.

"Yes, really. I should really get some rest. I have a big burn mark on my back thanks to him."

"Yeah."

They walked towards their home as Eijiro opened the door only to see his mom already tackled them in a hug, jumpscaring them.

"Eijiro!! Y/N!! Congratulations!! I'm so proud of you!!!" cried Eijiro's mom, squeezing them tight and they couldn't breath.

"B-But I didn't w-win...!" he winced.

"I know! But you did a good job in coming this far in each round! Especially, you Y/N! You are amazing! I am worried that you got hurt! Are you okay? Any more injuries?"

"W-We can't breath, mom...!" Y/N choked out, but stopped herself when she realized what she said.

This surprised Eijiro and his mom after she released them.

"I-I'm sorry.. I must have blurted out.." Y/N stuttered, looking down in embarrassment.

"Oh, no. It's alright. That's the first time you call me mom." Eijiro's mom smiled.

"Well, even if...I don't have one...I feel like you are..since you have been taking care of me. I never really had that affection before. I mean, I have one time.."

Eijiro's mom hugged Y/N.

"I'm happy to be your mom."

Eijiro clenched hand on where his heart is with manly tears coming out.

"Now, since you both are home, I am going to cook your delicious food that you both will ever have! As a reward for doing your best and Y/N for winning in the Sports Festival! Go and rest and I will call you guys when dinner is ready! Okay?"

"Okay." both of them replied.

"Great! Gotta go and cook!"

With that she head towards the kitchen as they both head into their room. They decided to rest after all the courses they went that are hard and intense, they are tired and it was fun and worth it to come to U.A.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before they knew it, it was time for them to go back to school. For two days of no school, Eijiro asked Y/N all about dinosaurs. She gladly told him by showing him the pictures of them from the book she was reading and other books that have information about dinosaurs. Although, he is very curious, he doesn't have to fell asleep when she was teaching him how to say the dinosaurs' name correctly like Tyrannosaurus Rex, Brachiosaurus, Allosaurus, etc. Y/N had to slap him in the head for being a bonehead. After they are ready, they took the bus station to go to school faster as they held the handle. They were having a nice quiet atmosphere when one of the passangers gasped.