~ Chapter 20 ~

"Well, it's almost summer vacation, but of course, it wouldn't make sense for you to rest for the whole month. During summer vacation, we'll have a training camp in the woods!" Aizawa announced.

Class exploded with excitement.

"However, those who do not pass the final exam before that... will be in summer school hell."

This made them drop down immediately. He sure loves to be mean to his students.

"Okay, that's it for the class." he said, organizing the papers into one file and tapped the edges on the podium to make them straight. "There's only one week left until the final exams. You are all studying properly, right? I'm sure you already know, but it won't be a written exam. There's also a practical component. Make sure you train your bodies and minds at the same time."

After he left, Denki and Mina shouted in despair and carefree.

"I haven't studied at all!"

"With the sports festival and internship, I didn't study at all!"

Denki: Midterm: 21/21

Mina: Midterm 20/21

"It's true we had one even after another, but..."

Fumikage: Midterm: 15/21

"For the midterms, we'd just started school, so they didn't cover much, so I didn't really have a hard time with them, but with the back to back events and stuff, the finals will be different..."

Rikido: Midterm: 13/21

Koji: Midterm: 12/21

"It'll be tough since there's a practical exam, too."

Mineta: Midterm: 10/21

"T-tenth on midterms?!" Denki and Mina exclaimed in shock.

"And here I thought you were one of us!"

"Guys like you are only likeable if they're dumb..! Where's the demand for this?!"

"The world, I guess." Mineta smirked.

"Ashido, Kaminari!" Izuku called. "L-Let's do our best! We all want to go to the training camp together, right?"

Izuku: Midterm: 5/21

"Yes! As class rep, I also have high hopes that you'll all be moved to action!"

Tenya: Midterm: 2/21

"It's pretty hard to fail if you just pay attention in class."

Shoto: Midterm: 6/21

"I agree. You could've at least ask us for a help and reminder in order to get ready for what test that's coming up." Y/N said, looking up from her book. "I didn't need help at all thanks to mom's teaching."

Y/N: Midterm: 3/21

Denki gripped where his heart is on his shirt.

"Be careful with your words!"

"You two," Momo called. "I may be able to be of assistance with the class lectures."

Momo: Midterm: 1/21

"Yao-momo!!"

Momo suddenly went glum, making Y/N and Shoto look at her in concern.

"I can't help at all with the practical, though..."

"I'm not one of those two, but can I join, too?" Kyoka asked.

Kyoka: Midterm: 8/21