~ 🎃Halloween 2020 Special🕸~

"What's with all the decoration?" Y/N asked in confusion, looking at the dorms filled with carved pumpkins, cobwebs, spiders, ghosts, bats, skulls, etc.

"It's Halloween! Remember what I told you? It's a holiday we like to celebrate and we dress up in our costumes and go knocking on doors when we go around the neighber to collect candies. We call it trick or treat. Not just hero costumes, but other kinds like wolves, vampires, or ghosts." Eijiro explained, looking excited.

"You can wear anything? That may or may not look scary?" Y/N asked, getting it.

"Yeah! Anything! You should dress up too. It's a fun tradition. You're going to love it."

"Hm... I think I might have something in mind." she said and turned to Anjali who stare at her in confusion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Happy Halloween, everyone!" Mina shouted, smiling who's in her werewolf costume along with Katsuki.

Ochaco is dressed up as the devil, Tsu dressed up as the witch, Kyoka and Shoto as vampires, Eijiro as Red Riding Hood, Tenya as the Frankenstein, Hanta as Spider-Man, Izuku as a ghost, as everyone else are in their costumes.

"Where's Y/N?" Mina asked, noticing they're missing someone.

"She's still changing." Eijiro said.

"I'm done and ready!"

Everyone turned to see what Y/N is dressed up as. When they got a good look, their nose started bleeding. Y/N is in her favorite character of Alice in Wonderland outfit. (Pick any outfit)

 (Pick any outfit)

"Whoa, she's hot..." Denki said, blushing.

Hanta and Fumikage nodded in agreement. Mezo was so glad his mask is hiding his blush.

"What do you think?" Y/N asked.

Everyone started stuttering as they couldn't utter a word until Izuku managed to say it.

"Y-You look good."

"So beautiful..." Eijiro mumbled, looking speechless.

"She's fine... and cute." Katsuki mumbled, looking away.

"Aw, you're all so sweet. Oh, and what do you think of Anjali? Anjali! Come out!"

Anjali got out of her hiding spot and walked towards them to reveal herself. She's been getting big than last time Y/N saw her. She's almost up to Y/N's knee and Y/N knew that she will be trained soon. Everyone awed to see Anjali as a skeleton as they could tell that it was painted and she's wearing a pumpkin bowtie headband that made her look cute.

"So what are we doing?" Y/N asked.

"We're going to have a party that was set up by our teachers including Principal Nezu." Momo said.