~ Chapter 51 ~

Aizawa helps Izuku hold Rock Lock until he full takes the pro hero from him. Y/N looks around, seeing structures that manipulate the shape of tentacles, but not really as the material is the cement from inside.

"That yell! You heard it, right?" Aizawa said, looking at his two students.

"Something big moved with that strange voice!" Izuku stated as Y/N looks around. "So that voice belongs to Irinaka?"

"Where's it coming from?" Y/N gritted her teeth while Anjali growled.

The sound of Irinaka's screams echos throughout the hallway. Owen held up his gun towards the sound. Y/N can't exactly listen in on the source because there's the scream is echoing too much. She keeps looking around though, she isn't going to give up as easily when they're trying to save Eri and Blue. She sniffs the air, the new smells hitting her nose and she figured she's at a disadvantage too. She doesn't remember all the polices' natural smells so finding Irinaka's smell is going to be a bit hard. Her eyes narrowed to smell Wu, meaning that he's here somewhere.

"Hey, this is bad! We'll be crushed!"

Another scream echos and Y/N looks straight up, seeing a hole in the ceiling above them. That's where Irinaka is hiding. She looked to Izuku as she knows hers and his Quirk can break through the ceiling so Irinaka could fall out and Aizawa use his power to erase Irinaka's Quirk.

"Izuku!" Y/N yelled, pointing above them. "He's up there!"

Midoriya follows where she's pointing and he and Y/N bend their knees. Green sparks flutter around him as F/C glow around her and they jump, using the cement structures to bounce off of and they kick the ceiling. Y/N sees Irinaka's body, half of it in the cement and Aizawa uses his Quirk, erasing the man's Quirk as the cement structures stop moving and the pieces of cement covering Irinaka's body falls off as his body is falling to the floor.

"Sorry, yakuza!" Twice yelled.

Y/N turned to see Twice and Toga hiding in the walls.

"I think we'll do what we want after all."

"It's the League!" Y/N shouted.

"So bye!" Twice and Toga chimed.

"Bastards!" Irinaka screams, but his scream gets cut off. 

"If you're looking for Wu, he's on the left with something you might wanna see! You're not gonna like it! You can do whatever you want with him!" Twice said, looking at Y/N.

"We don't need him anymore! Bye, my Y/N!" Toga said before they disappeared.

"What? Why are they telling me this??" Y/N questioned, looking at Izuku who just shrug.

Nighteye narrows his eyes.

"Catch him!"

Irinaka was shut up as he got knocked out by one of Nighteye's devices. Izuku catches the thug and he lands in front of Y/N, Aizawa, and Nighteye. Y/N turned, seeing that Nighteye has his shirt open and revealing a good build of an older man. She was shocked and thought he's just a skinny man.

 "The League betrayed him?" Aizawa asked, holding his shoulder.

"And giving me the location of where Wu is?" Y/N added.

"Why would they do that?" Owen asked as Anjali growl at the unconscious Irinaka.

Nighteye adjusts his glasses.

"It looks like we've been used. But that put an end to the maze." 

The police tie up Irinaka's arms behind his back and his ankles. Rock Lock also gets some medical attention with bandage wrappings around his waist and he holds it. He's sitting on the floor as there's police surrounding Irinaka's and he's so angry that the white parts of his eyes are red and he's glaring at the floor.