~ Chapter 64 ~

"You'll start at your base camp. The time limit is 20 minutes." Vlad said.

"If there's no decisive victory within the time limit, then whoever has the most people left will be the winners." Aizawa added.

"Oh, All Might and Midnight are here! Are they dating?!" Mina said as All Might and Midnight walked up the stairs.

"Stop that. I don't have a thing for older men. Which class do you think will win?"

"I wonder... Class A is definitely strong after overcoming so many crisis. But... If you look at their grades, Class B has actually improved more. It's probably because they were able to cover the cirrculum properly since they didn't run into much trouble. They've been improving steadily. Class A, which turns a crisis into strength, or Class B, which has been steadily improving overall... I'm looking forward to it."

"Now, for the first match--" Vlad said, taking out the microphone.

"You're really into this, huh?" Aizawa questioned.

"Start!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N watched in amusement as Eijiro was getting head butted in the butt by the Triceratop who's charging him. She's not the only one finding it funny as Tetsu was laughing hysterically as he knows how it feels and feels bad for his bro. Somehow the Triceratop found them and began to charge them without hesitation, but with quick thinking Tsu wrapped her tongue around its neck, pulling him back. It struggled to get out. Hitoshi told Denki to get onto the Triceratop's back, which confused him but did what he was told as Tsu slowly release the dinosaur. That's when something interesting happened as Hitoshi twisted his mask and said something that clearly got Triceratop hypnotized. Hitoshi uses his mask to copy their voices to make them do what he says without them knowing that it wasn't them, but himself. She was surprised that he uses her voice that only she can control the dinosaur as it ran towards the giant cage next to their cute prison with a screaming Denki on its back. Once it's locked it, Denki quickly got out and locked the cage, trapping Triceratop. Y/N was a little disappointed that the Triceratop didn't get to do more action, but was proud of her classmates as Denki ran back to the group.

Then, Jurota Shishida came with Kosei Tsuburaba on his back as they punched Tsu and Eijiro away and trapped Koji inside the Air Prison, leaving only Denki and Hitoshi to deal with them. That's when Hitoshi did the same thing against Jurota as his mask is called Persona Cords.

"Nice one, Hitoshi." Y/N said.

As the scene went on, Y/N winced to see Denki thrown against the pipes as it clearly hurt his arm while Hitoshi is trapped in the Air Prison after shocking Jurota. After like a minutes of shock as soon as Tsu caught Kosei who had Air Quirk and took him to the prison, Jurota charged towards Denki who screamed.

"Class B's Shishida... He's really powerful." Rikido voiced.

"Tsu..." Ochaco said.

"It's fine." Izuku said, making his friends turn to him. "Class A... has him."

Y/N knew what he means as Eijiro got out of the pipes and ran towards the trapped Koji and punched the air prison, cracking it into pieces with his Unbreakable. Before Koji and Eijiro could attack the charging Jurota, it zoomed pass them and grabbed them and threw Eijiro towards Ibrara as she was there the whole time with her hair vines all over as she captured him and threw him in the cage. The screen showed Group A with five actives as one of them exes out and changes to captured.

"Eijiro... Dang it." Y/N cursed that he got caught.

"Kirishima's been caught!" Ochaco gasped.

"But... Asui has caught Tsuburaba." Tenya pointed out as he was right as the screen showed.