~ Chapter 14 ~

Shoto send the powerful wave of ice forward and Y/N easily dodged it and jumped up in the air. She landed on the ice he created and used it to run in speed towards him. This surprised him because she should slip, but without thinking, he got his chest slammed hard and fell to the ground with her standing on his chest.

"Ooooh!!! A solid hit!"

He grunted in pain from the hard impact she gave him. He tried to freeze her feet, but she leapt back. Shoto send another wave of ice at her, but she jumped up again and used her tail to help her swing on the ice and flew towards him. Y/N flew towards his left side to try and get him to use it as Shoto was about to do it when he heard Endeavor's shout.

"Yes! Shoto! Use it!!"

This stopped him in a moment until he got punched in the cheek, snapping him out.

"Focus on me!!" she growled and started to give him the roundhouse kick to the chin, making him fly in the air and collapsed to the ground.

He slowly got up and sees you running towards him. He could see your eyes are filled with pain and desparation. Shoto feels bad already for hurting her. Y/N wrapped him around with her tail and spun him around to stop his attack for about a minute, making him dizzy. She then threw him as hard as he could towards the boundary line that is close by. He spun around for a bit and stopped it by creating an ice slide like a surfer.

Y/N scoffed at his show off and changed into the Indoraptor and charged him. She dodged every ice attack he send her, but he didn't use the fire yet and it's getting her annoyed. She looked around to find ice that surrounded them until she got the idea and hit the ice with her tail and took the pack of ice with her claws and threw it towards him, causing him to use his left side on instinct and melted the ice, but it was too much as there's already a cold smoke, blinding him.

Shoto looked around for any sign of you as he dusted off the smoke for him to see. He suddenly felt a chill in his spine and looked over to meet the glowing red eyes behind him. Y/N tackled him to the ground, dragging him a bit as they were out from the smoke. The crowd looked to see you pinning him to the ground with your feet claws on his back and your hand claws on both of his arms. You made sure to dig your big claws on his hand as a warning if he uses any of his Quirks. Shoto gritted his teeth as he tried to find a way to take her down by thinking. Her tail was in the air for a moment until she wrapped it around his legs and got off of him and flipped him over to the ground with a very hard impact on the ground, hitting his back. He suddenly stopped moving because of the pain and his choked breath. She wrapped her tail around his legs again and dragged him towards the boundary line, running.

"L/N is dragging Todoroki like a rag doll towards the line! Can it end already or not??"

"Go, Y/N!" Mina and Ochaco cheered, clutching each other's hands.

As she was getting closer to the line but inches apart, Y/N suddenly felt cold on her tail and looked back to see him freezing you and quickly pulled away from him and jumped over him and landed to face him. Shoto got up with a smirk. Y/N looked back to see her tail frozen just half-way. She growled and started hitting her tail against the ground to crack the ice as it slowly did, surprising him again and brought an ice attack. She quickly dodged it and kept on hitting the frozen tail, while dodging every attack without breaking a sweat. Shoto then brought out his flames, making her smirk a bit and stop her hitting as she got another idea as she noticed that the ice he froze is almost gone and it looks like a spike. Y/N then ran over to him and he brought out his fire attack towards her. She ducked to keep herself from being burned and was now in front of him. His eyes that she sees are filled with sadness and regret as he stopped his fire and let her hit him. She then slammed the frozen tail in his stomach. He forcibly coughed out his spit as the ice shattered everywhere. That's gonna leave a bruise.