~ Chapter 13 ~

Shoto wasted no time and send a huge wave of ice towards Izuku. Izuku was prepared for this and aimed his finger and flicked it, sending a powerful gust of wind that shot the ice back at Shoto as he went flying. Shoto stopped himself from going out of bounds by creating a wall of ice behind him.

"Wow! Midoriya stopped Todoroki's attack!"

Shoto doesn't waste any time as he send another wave of ice only for it to be blown away again by Izuku.

"That idiot. He's already at his limit..." Y/N mumbled in anger.

"It started?!" a panting voice said from behind.

"Ah, Eijiro! Yeah, it did. Congrats on making it to the second round." her eyes lit up in happiness no longer angry.

"Thanks. I'll be up against you next, Bakugo. Let's have a good fight!" 

"I'll kill you." Katsuki replied.

This made Eijiro laugh.

"I'd like to see you try! But man, you, Todoroki, and Y/N can shoot or pounce off powerful attacks that cover a lot of ground. Like 'Bam!' or 'Crash!'"

"And you can do it with no time lag." Hanta said.

"I'm not just shooting them off. Don't underestimate 'em." Katsuki unusually calmly said.

"Huh?"

"Actually, he's right. There are limits in your Quirk. Like mine? Well, it's personal." Y/N agreed.

"Like what Lizard Freak said. If you overuse your muscles, and if you keep running, you'll run out of breath."

"But that would mean that Quirks are physical abilities as well. I had a feeling that Izuku wants an endurance match with Shoto since he STILL can't control his own Quirk yet." Y/N added looking back at the match.

"I guess that makes sense. Man, you're both right. Since when do you know limits, Y/N? You must be very smart thanks to mom."

"I've been having a hard time with my own limit that I can't control yet." she said having some flash about the high pitched gun.

"Huh?"

Izuku blew away another ice attack and all four of his fingers are purple and this gives Shoto the upper hand and ran at him, using his ice to speed himself along.

"Todoroki doesn't recoil from Midoriya's power and gets in close!"

Izuku leapt away from Shoto's hit after blowing away the ice. However, Shoto is smart and launched a wave at Izuku and caught his foot. Izuku had no choice but to use his arm, making your eyes widen.

"He's using his whole arm..?! But there will be no fingers left for him to use! Idiot." she said and turned to Shoto. "But at least Shoto is at his limit. I can see him shake a bit from his right arm mostly. Frost bite.."

"You can tell?" Denki asked.

"I can clearly see based on their movements."

"Ah."

"Todoroki keeps attacking with overwhelming power! Here comes the finishing ice attack!"

Just as the ice was about to hit Izuku, it was suddenly blasted away, surprising the majority of students, even Y/N. Shoto was taken by surprise as he was pushed back towards the boundary line, but he stopped it, creating the ice behind. Izuku then said something that made Shoto angry and ran at him.

"His movements are slow! The frost bite must be getting worst..!" Y/N thought.

When he got close enough, Izuku gave him the punch in the stomach, sending him to fly back but also managed to freeze Izuku's broken arm.