~ Chapter 7 ~

"Thirteen and Eraserhead, huh? The teacher's schedule we received the other day said that All Might was supposed to be here also." the purple mist guy said after opening up the portal revealing himself with yellow eyes.

"Where's All Might? I went through this trouble of bringing the whole crowd too. All Might...The Symbol of Peace...I can't believe he's not here. I wonder if he'll come if we kill some kids?" the hand man said smirking behind the hand mask, still staring at you.

Aizawa's scarf floats up along with his hair, activating his Quirk.

"What? Villains? No way! There's no way they could get through hero school!" Eijiro said.

"I'm guessing those villains got a smart electric quirk.." Y/N guessed glaring back at the hand man.

"Sensei, what about the trespasser sensors?" Momo asked.

"We have them, but.." Thirteen replied.

"Did they just come here or around the whole school? If the sensors are not responding, then L/N made a good point for someone with electric Quirk. An isolated area separated from the main campus during a time when a class is supposed to be here. They might be fools, but they're not dumb. This surprise attack was carefully planned with some sort of goal in mind." Shoto explained.

"Thirteen, evacuate the students. Try and call the school. Kaminari, you try contacting the school with your quirk." Aizawa ordered.

"Yes sir."

"Sensei, what about you? Will you fight by yourself? With that many, even if you can erase their quirks..Eraser Head's fighting style is capturing after erasing the enemy's quirk." Izuku worriedly said.

"You can't be a hero with just one trick. I'll leave it to you, Thirteen."

That was the last word he said and jump into action. He quickly erased their quirks and tied them with his scarf, making them fly in the air and headbutt each other. He dodged their attack and punched and kicked them as he wrapped the villain that flew up in the air and dragged them down towards the villain again, hitting against each other and they knock out.

"So cool..." Izuku awed.

Y/N grabbed him by the shoulder.

"Izuku! Come on!"

He turned to see the classmates already running towards the exit and ran along with you. But they were stopped by the purple mist guy that brought the villains to the USJ.

"I won't let you. Nice to meet you. We are the League of Villains. We have invited ourselves in to the home of the heroes, U.A. High School, in order to have All Might, the Symbol of Peace, to take his last breath. I believe he should have been here. Has there been some kind of change? Well, that's neither nor there. This is the part I am to play." he fancied introduced with a calm expression.

Y/N didn't like how calm he is. Suddenly, two figures jumped in and she already know who based on their scent. Eijiro and Katsuki as they give that guy a blow.

"Did you really think you'd get beaten by us before you did it?" Eijiro mocked.

"Oh dear, that's dangerous. That's right. Even if you are students, you are excellent golden eggs."

Smoke was cleared to see him unharmed. Y/N noticed there's a metal on that mist guy's neck. That must be his weak spot as she guessed.

"No! You two!! Move away!" Thirteen warned them, but it was too late.

"My job is to scatter you all and torture you to death!"

Everyone were surrounded by warps as he warp them all, taking them to god knows where.