~ Chapter 39 ~

Yo appeared next to Izuku, pushing him back.

"Get out of the way!"

He placed his hand on the ground and created tremors again, knocking the villains away and making cracks on the ground to stop them from coming. Y/N and Izuku looked at him in shock.

"Shindo! I thought you couldn't move because of the orca's ultrasonic waves!"

"Well, my extremities are pretty numb, but sound saves and vibrations... My brains get shaken pretty much every day from the recoil of my own Quirk." Yo explained, looking at Y/N softly. "I was trying to get a surprise attack in with that to begin with! And then those two first years...! I've stopped them. Put 'em out of action! Split up and get the remaining injured to shelter!"

Y/N nodded and was about to take action along with Izuku when she sees Shoto's flames and Inasa's winds go up. Her eyes widen that Shoto and Inasa are working together much to her relief. Inasa is sending his winds into Shoto's flames as they mix together towards Gang Orca.

"Hey, behind you!"

"The boss is trapped by a spiral of flame!"

"The boss is like an orca, so he's super weak to drying out!"

"Forget the wind! Stop the flames!"

The villains fired their cement guns at Shoto, but he created an ice wall to protect himself as he's able to use both of his Quirk at the same time. She wondered if he can mix his Quirk together into water because that would be cool. She would need to tell him.

"Todoroki! He's using both his left and right...!" Izuku awed.

"Should we go back and help?"

"No, wait!"

"Smash...!"

Izuku kicked three villains in the face and Y/N transformed into the Indoraptor and grabbed two villains with both of her clawed hands and threw them towards the other villains as they crash into each other. She then whacked the villains away with her tail as they tried to get close to her. Y/N heard Mashirao's voice as he joined in the battle.

"Ojiro!" Izuku exclaimed

"All injured have been evacuated!" Mashirao informed, landing next to her. "Reinforcements will be here soon!"

Izuku and Y/N smiled and went back to fighting the villains. Y/N gave the villains the intimidating stare and they froze in fear. She pounced towards them, pinning them down. She then high pitched roar at them right in their faces. The villains screamed and ran away like a coward they are. Y/N smirked, puffing her nose out. What she didn't notice is the villain was about to give her a surprise attack as they raised their cement gun at them, but was tapped in the shoulder behind them. The villain looked back and screamed to see Dark Shadow as he grabbed him and swung him away from Y/N. Y/N turned and smiled, giving Dark Shadow a nod and he gave her thumbs up. Fumikage came up to her, smiling to see her okay as Y/N could see Mina here as well.

"Ojiro! Y/N! Midoriya!" Mina exclaimed, using her acid to melt the cement guns.

"We're here to help!"

"Mow them all down at once!"

"Freeze them all in place!"

Y/N brought out her Atomic Breath from her mouth to fire the cement guns that are shooting in her way as she stood in front of Fumikage and Mina protectively with Dark Shadow helping along side with her.

"Kero!"

Y/N stopped her firing and closed her mouth. Tsu appeared out of nowhere and attacked the villains that were firing at them.