~ Chapter 40 ~

In Class 1-A Dorms

"We've got regular classes starting tomorrow, huh?" Kyoka asked, letting out a yawn.

"There is no rest for heroes." Momo stated.

"They could have just give us one break though..." Y/N sighed, looking at her egg, noticing it moved a bit.

"But man, a lot sure has happened!" Rikido sighed.

"I will never forget this summer for the rest of my life." Fumikage added.

"Yeah..." Y/N sighed.

"Has your egg hatched yet? I'm so eager to see what she look like." Ochaco asked, leaning over.

"Not yet, but it has been moving lately. It's going to hatch soon. Hopefully, not too early."

"I bet that dinosaur will look awesome." Denki grinned.

"I hope it's not that scary..." Mineta whimpered.

"Or is it?" Y/N teasingly smirked, making Mineta shiver.

"Hey, go out front later."

Y/N heard Katsuki's voice and slowly turned to see him with a rather calm expression as he walked past Izuku.

"Let's have a talk about your Quirk."

Izuku's and Y/N's eyes widen.

"Kac... chan..."

Y/N narrowed her eyes in suspiciousness if he knows about Izuku's Quirk. She glanced at her egg to the window and sighed. Knowing that tonight, she's going to find out what Katsuki and Izuku are up to now. She knows it's going to be more than just a 'talk'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night, Y/N was just sleeping in her room with the egg that's cuddled up safe and sound right to her by the nightstand when she heard the sudden loud explosion. Y/N jolted up awake and got out of the bed. She looked back at the egg to see it okay and opened up the sliding glass door and went over to the balcony to see explosions and fire in the Ground Beta. She stand correctly that Katsuki and Izuku are fighting. Without a second thought, she jumped off the balcony and landed on her feet.

"Young L/N...?"

Y/N turned to see All Might. Looks like he heard it too.

"I need to stop them. Please."

All Might nodded.

"Go. You have my permission."

Y/N then started running off in speed. Once she made it, she could hear a very much clear loud explosion with loud voices from the two boys. Stealthy as she could be, she hid behind the wall and looked over at the boys as they gave each other a blow.

"Why...?!"

Izuku swiftly kicked him away, causing Katsuki to fall on his butt.

"A-Are you okay?" Izuku questioned about to reach out to him when Katsuki slapped his hand away.

"Don't worry about me! Fight! What the hell's wrong with you?"

Katsuki stands up, stumbling backwards.

"Why... Why did I end up having to chase after the backs of someone who was always behind me? Why did a damn small fry lik you get strong... and become acknowledged by All Might...? Why is it you become strong... but I..."

Y/N frowned to see him like this as his voice waver.

"Why was I..."

Katsuki looked up with a frustrated and upset look on his face, gripping onto his black tank top.